Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Battle Of The Worst MC! Round II

Da Brakes

This one is a no brainer, Benzino is worse than a kid rapper! :kekeke:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=lambertj3,Jun 28 2004, 08:18 AM]top dawg you call wanksta pop? no thats gangsta, 21 questions is r&b , none of them songs are pop, what ja rule does is pop . Have you seen 50 dress up like grease for a music video? now to the vote benzino is trash (becuz he dissed my boy 50)[/quote]
I don't think any of these guys are pop, they just make Rap 4 the mainstream with no consider of it's real roots. I don't like Ja-Rule, but who cares if he based a music video off Grease. I think the IDEA of it waz great, but Murder Inc. sucked at pulling it off. Another thing, thinking an artist sucks becuz they dissed your favorite artist is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Kool Moe Dee and Wyclef dissed L.L. in the past (one of my top favs)...but that dosen't mean i'ma stop liking them and their music....that's just silly.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jun 28 2004, 10:07 AM][quote=lambertj3,Jun 28 2004, 08:18 AM] top dawg you call wanksta  pop? no thats gangsta, 21 questions is r&b , none of them songs are pop, what ja rule does is pop . Have you seen 50 dress up like grease for a music video? now to the vote benzino is trash (becuz he dissed my boy 50)[/quote]

I don't think any of these guys are pop, they just make Rap 4 the mainstream with no consider of it's real roots. I don't like Ja-Rule, but who cares if he based a music video off Grease. I think the IDEA of it waz great, but Murder Inc. sucked at pulling it off. Another thing, thinking an artist sucks becuz they dissed your favorite artist is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Kool Moe Dee and Wyclef dissed L.L. in the past (one of my top favs)...but that dosen't mean i'ma stop liking them and their music....that's just silly. [/quote]
I'll agree with AJ that the music that 50 & Ja Rule do is rap that's geared toward mainstream audiences. I'll also agree that it's a little stupid to vote for a rapper because he dissed someone you like. We're supposed to be evaluating the rapper's skills... or lack thereof.

Lambert, you are missing my point partly because you're loyal to 50(and that's cool; you can like who you want to). 50 came in dissing Ja Rule for making mainstream tracks and then he basically does the same thing. 50 Cent hasn't done anything new to change the game. He is talking about the same things [i][b]everybody[/b][/i]does(cars, jewelry, girls, etc.). His videos are boring at best and his lyrics are just that - garbage.

Oh by the way, [b]Benzino wins in a sweep 5-0![/b]

Guest lambertj3
WRONG! nothing against you bro but if his lyrics were garbage and he dosen't change the game , explain to me 6 million albums sold then speak. but then again this is only your opinion verses 6 million people who bought his album (including me) which is hotter than any album out now. so i respect that this is your opinion even though you are COMPLETLEY wrong and ja rule started to suck long before 50 came out singing with females please, at least 50 raps in all his songs, and dosen't try to sound like bobby brown lol. so i didn't dis ja because he dissed 50 which is wrong but you and aj sound a bit jealous,and contradictory ,if you don't like a certain artist don't go dissing them i mean aj come on gay -unit please, thats g-unit the hottest group out dont believe me check the charts.