Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Battle Of The Worst MC! Round II

Da Brakes

P.Diddy really sucks, I want him to be #1 worst, so I'm voting for him! :werd:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=lambertj3,Jun 25 2004, 03:30 AM]Vanilla ice is wack but top dawg was wrong in saying 50 is doing the same thing ja was doing because ja is SINGING on tracks doing duets with female singers while 50 is actually RAPPING NOT SINGING LIKE RULE lets get that straight[/quote]
Oh so that wasn't 50 singing hooks on Wanksta, P.I.M.P., Stuntin' 101 and just about every other G-Unit record? Come on man, be real. Isn't this the same 50 Cent who claims to be so hardcore but drops verses on the remix of Justin Timberlake's Cry Me River? It will only be a matter of time before you see 50 with some pop singer on a track. 50 is just as "pop" and as wack as Ja Rule.

Oh yeah, just to make things interesting I'll place my vote for Diddy even though I know Bizarre will probably win this round.

I've heard D12's 1st album (my brother had a bootleg of it...which he threw away...ha ha) and i've heard the 2 singles off their new album. I think he's awful. His lyrics suck. They may be the weakest song writers in Rap. And his flow is sloppy and careless. I just think he sucks from all angles.

P. Diddy is barable when he talks about real topics and not his Playboy lifestyle. I'll Be Missing You, Best Friend, Satisfy u come from real emotions and i dig any artist who can get real even when their mic skills are lacking. A party joint like Mo' Money Mo Problems and Shake Ya Tailfeather are alrighty from time 2 time.

Guest lambertj3
TOP DAWG i heard the remix to jt cry me a river that was barely any rapping on that track and it sounds like it was just pasted together anyway because the rhymes didn't even go with the song. and still 50 isnt SINGING HE IS RAPPING, hell ive seen will singing on hooks what you gonna call him r and b now?

ok i will say Bizarre, he just wins it bcoz of P Diddys song "I'll be missin u", P Diddy cant rap but at least he had some fairly intelligent things to say on it, even if some1 else wrote them.

Bizarre just raps about ur average rubbish that every1 else raps about these days and is basically annoying.

So my vote is Bizarre.

Ok! Bizarre just wins it!! That was a close one!!

Here are the final two rappers for this round:

[b]Lil Romeo[/b]
[img]http://images.chron.com/content/news/photos/02/12/22/lilromeo1.jpg[/img]

~Vs~

[b]Benzino[/b]
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/musicians/benzino/benzino_source03_GI.jpg[/img]

[quote=lambertj3,Jun 27 2004, 05:44 AM]TOP DAWG i heard the remix to jt cry me a river that was barely any rapping on that track and it sounds like it was just pasted together anyway because the rhymes didn't even go with the song. and still 50 isnt SINGING HE IS RAPPING, hell ive seen will singing on hooks what you gonna call him r and b now?[/quote]
First off:

Will never dissed another cat for singing on records and then turned around and did the same thing. All I'm saying is 50 dissed Ja Rule(who I don't like either) for making "pop" tracks and singing on hooks and songs and 50 is making "pop" tracks and singing on hooks. How are you going to diss a cat for being pop and then basically follow the same playbook? To me, that's the definition of biting.

Now to the vote:

This is too easy as well. Benzino is far worse than Lil' Romeo. Benzino's claim to fame is a song called.... Bootie. Bootie?!?!?! Are you kidding me? Benzino is the true definition of wackness.

Lil' Romeo vs. Benzino!?! I havn't heard much stuff from either of them (cuz their singles havn't interested me enuff 2 check them out). I'll say Benzino tho' cuz Lil' Romeo is young and has plenty of time 2 develop as an artist (and hopefully dosen't wanna be as wack as good ol' dad).

About the singing tho'?!?! Who really cares if an emcee sings on a track. If they can truly carry a tune, more power 2 them. Queen Latifah has built her career as being an emcee who can break in2 song whenever she wants. Coolio said himself said he'd be a singer if he didn't suck...ha ha. When it comes 2 Ja-Rule, it's just bad tho'. He sucks at rapping..and singing the way he dose is just illegal.

Here's some rappers u may wanna consider 4 the list....Trina, Memphis Bleek, Amil, Mia X, Silkk The Shocker. That's some trash 4 the ears right there!!

Guest lambertj3
top dawg you call wanksta pop? no thats gangsta, 21 questions is r&b , none of them songs are pop, what ja rule does is pop . Have you seen 50 dress up like grease for a music video? now to the vote benzino is trash (becuz he dissed my boy 50)