"Party Starter" World Premier!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

a premiere on AOL does not create that much hype.. whos still on AOL these days anyway i doubt that many people check aol music so not that many besides the fans who already have lost and found are gonna see it.. i really dont see much point to this..premiere it on TV first :sick:

i think this will make decent awareness of Party Starter. i think lots of people still use AOL and lots of people check their news. i remember when BSC was on AOL. i think that it will get a lot of people to check it out. however, if it premiered on TV i think it would be better cuz u can see and hear the video in better quality. hopefully this video will be decent quality cuz it would be a little dissapointing if u can't see what's going on in the video because it's fuzzy or jumpy. well i'm happy it's finally coming out. i guess September was the magic month huh? lol

a premiere on AOL does not create that much hype.. whos still on AOL these days anyway i doubt that many people check aol music so not that many besides the fans who already have lost and found are gonna see it.. i really dont see much point to this..premiere it on TV first  :sick:

Yeah when did AOL become the main source for music? Especially after that crap top 10 mc list they put together a few weeks ago. :stickpoke: Hopefully they're gonna premiere this on TRL and 106 & Park next week, I'm gonna wait till I see it there, I don't like watching music videos online, anyway I think this is a sign that it's gonna be out there soon, thanks for the news! :thumbsup: