Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KevTastic

UK Fans (Born To Reign)

On the off chance that anyone on this board from the UK doesn't own a copy of Born To Reign, there is no need not to now as it is at the stupidly good and bargain price of £2.99 in the HMV sale.

Kev

I made a slight mistake there actually, it was in the VIRGIN MEGASTORE sale. Went in so many music shops that day i got mixed up.

Yeh i know, i was shocked when i saw it at that price. Maybe it'll sell a few more copies though which is nice.

My buddy got Willenium in Virgin in 2001 for £3.99 so its good that even his bigger selling albums make the sales.

its $7 here in australia..albums are normally 30... its kinda sad really :speechless:

I wonder if that'll make any BWS-sell-out fans pick it up when they see it.

Here Will's albums go 4 about the same price as any other CD. I see Willennium marked down 2 about $10 and the Greatest Hits waz originally priced for just over $10.

When i ever i'm in a used CD place (one of them regluates the prices down every month or so) and whenever a JJ+FP CD gets down really cheap, i get it if it's in good condition.

As far as i know its available at all stores nationwide. The one i visited was in Derby but they have it at my other hometown of Kettering

Guest Prince
Have only been there a few times, but the Virgin Megastore in Picadilly, London is definitely the sort of place I'd like to do a "Supermarket Sweep" thing in! I would never have thought it would be so cheap so quickly... I saw Willennium a few weeks ago selling at £17.99! That's like $35.