JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

YOUNG ROME "FOOD FOR THOUGHT"

Romeo aka Young Rome of Imx/Immature dropped his solo album 2day. The album is titled "Food For Thought" and i love this album. Of course i'm biased cuz i grew up with Immature since 1992. The album is a good mix of legit mainstream accessable Hip-Hop. The beats are good and the trax stand out from each other (which is getting harder everyday on alot of rap albums). Romeo has this uneek flow that seperates him from the rest and while he dose party type trax, the quality of lyrics are much better than your average mainstream Hip-Hop artist. This isn't De La Soul, Tribe type stuff...but it's nothing like current commercial stuff. He comes off a lil' more down 2 earth than Nick Cannon's sugar-coated album (which is dope, don't take that as a diss). Check the 1st single "After Party" or the trax Best Days, Wha Cha Doin' Tonight, Clap, if u find 'em online.

Immature/Imx fans will be happy 2 see Marques "Batman" Houston on 2 trax (and doing back up vocals on "After Party" on the album. I think a few peeps on this board will like what Rome has 2 offer.

p.s. Circute City has the album on sale for $6.99 this week and Wal-Mart has the edited version for $8.49...the cussin' isn't overdone either but it's there.