JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Karyn Parsons

Guest Karyn_Parsons_Is_Hott

There's pretty much no chance that's her MySpace in my opinion. Why wouldn't she just have a website? Firstly, the colours are ridiculous and to be honest, it's doubtful she would have made it herself but got someone professional to do it. I don't think she would have that bikini pic on the first page either...

i don't get why that's not her myspace. she does have an official site, the one funky fresh posted but some minor celebs have myspace too. give me one good reason that's not her myspace. i don't see anything on there that looks that fake or outrageous.

Yeah it doesn't look really fake to me, but I don't know if it's hers or not... but I found a site that looked more "official" so maybe she has 2 sites... who knows.. :shrug:

that's not a web site, it's a page that you decorate to interact and meet with people. it's purpose isn't the same purpose that a web site has. of course it makes since that she has an official website on her record label, but it also makes since that she has her own personal page that she can do whatever she wants with and meet fans with.

yes we would dismiss a Will Smith website, at least i would, because Will Smith is a major celebrity, not a minor one. any1 could try and be Will Smith, in fact there's probaby more than 1 Will Smith imposter on myspace. this was the only Tatyana page on myspace and i think it looks real. we know Will wouldn't have time to update that kind of stuff, nor does he need to promotion. Tatyana does tho cuz not alot of people know her and she needs people to get to know her.

also i don't think a Tatyana Ali imposter would have a pic with her and her parents with a description that says what their names are and who her ex's name is, unless they're a super addicted fan or they made it up.

yes we would dismiss a Will Smith website, at least i would, because Will Smith is a major celebrity, not a minor one. any1 could try and be Will Smith, in fact there's probaby more than 1 Will Smith imposter on myspace. this was the only Tatyana page on myspace and i think it looks real. we know Will wouldn't have time to update that kind of stuff, nor does he need to promotion. Tatyana does tho cuz not alot of people know her and she needs people to get to know her.

also i don't think a Tatyana Ali imposter would have a pic with her and her parents with a description that says what their names are and who her ex's name is, unless they're a super addicted fan or they made it up.

first off this kid i know has will smith as his friend on myspace(lol) which i know is fake.

second of all, the ONLY thing that would make me think that it is really tatyana ali's myspace is that picture or her parents. but all the other pics are just ones that us guys like to look at.

and on top of that, you can pics of anything on the internet now a days. someone could have got the pic of her parents and just went to some site for info about her parents. i know some of us on the site probaly know will smiths parents names, so what prevents other people from know tatyanas parents names??

so thats what i think.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

yeah i guess we'll never know cuz it could go either way

i know some of us on the site probaly know will smiths parents names, so what prevents other people from know tatyanas parents names??

well it's easy to access Will's parents names cuz he's a big celeb and there's alot written about him, but i think it'd be pretty hard to find Tatyanas parents names tho cuz theres not a lot written about her and shes not that big of a celeb.

well according to RIAA her single "Daydreamin'" went gold. i can't find anything about her album sales tho. it probably didn't reach gold.

Yeah I doubt it reached gold. She wasn't very popular for her music at the time. I'm kinda curious to know how much it sold too....