JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Karyn Parsons

Guest Karyn_Parsons_Is_Hott

Guest Karyn_Parsons_Is_Hott

Hey,

Does anybody here have any Karyn Parsons (Hilary) contact info? Im trying to get in touch with her to hook up an official site and an interview about her time on FPOBA, Will Smith, whats shes been up to and other stuff. Please, if anybody has contact info drop it here... Thankx

Guest I_Luv_Karyn_Parsons

Damn, nobody knows? Well, im also tryna hook up an official site with Tatyna Ali, I heard she had a myspace.com page but not sure. If anybody wants this to happen, you can send her a message( if it is her) sayin if she wants an official site hooked up and if she has an email address for Karyn Parsons :). Who ever does it, it would be really appreciated...

i doubt that its really her page. i have a myspace so ive seen lots of fakes. why would someone use pictures from photoshoots and not their own? and on top of that on the tatyana one, theres a moving picture of her in a skirt and high socks. she looks very attractive, i dont think she would take that part of the show and then edit that part and use it.

but i could be wrong.

Edited by WILL IS ILL