JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New LL Cool J Single

bigted

Go and check out the new LL Cool J single "Headsprung" on Vibe.com and see what y'all think about it. Personally, I think it's one of his weaker songs in his career but I wanna see what y'all think about it. :dunno: Peace!

• Admin
its a pity LL has done a club/crunk track cause thats what is hot right now :bang: :bang: i mean the rapping is okay but the chorus is awful :nono: :nono:

heres a link 2 the track

[url="http://vibe.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=343"]http://vibe.com/modules.php?op=modload&nam...article&sid=343[/url]

I like this song!! I knew that he waz thinking about doing an entire album with Timbaland his next time around...but i didn't expect this. When u said "club/crunk" track...i waz expecting a Lil' Jon type track which i waz hesitant 2 be excited about. I like this track alot tho'...just something good 2 blast and nod ya head 2. There's always a tyme and place 4 a club banger track so i don't see it as a bad thing at all. I didn't catch the words 2 the chorus but i thought it waz fine. I love Timbaland's production and this track dosen't even strike me as the kinda song where i can just hear it and say "yeah, Timbaland produced this."

I'm hyped about the new album and what L.L. has got in store. I've never been really disappointed with anything he's done and i love Timbaland's stuff...so i welcome this next album. It's good 2 hear that he's keeping it clean still (by what we can judge thru' this new song).

I'm not really feeling this at the moment but i reckon this is one of those trax that are likely to grow on me!!

Does anyone know what label LL is on now!! I know that his contract came to an end with Def Jam after his 10 album deal. I was just wondering if he renewed it or signed with someone else?

The beat's dope, but the chorus and verses are sub-par for LL's talent, it sounds like a song to get LL Cool J on TRL and 106&Park again, but it doesn't have much substance. I hope that's his worst song on his next album. :werd: