JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Worst Rapper Of All Time Game!!!

Da Brakes

[quote=fan 4ever,Jun 19 2004, 12:32 AM]and yeah he dissed Krs one, but i thought he came hard on him..[/quote]
How did Nelly come hard at KRS-ONE? I think I missed it when he did, KRS-ONE said during the time that they had beef that he could "slap Nelly around for days". :poke: If you want proof the article's on MTV.com. Real m.c.'s don't respect Nelly except the current fake pop rappers.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lambertj3
jermaine dupri hands down dude is wack , and if he was such a tight producer why didn't da brat's alum sale ? why did bow wow ? leave him? jagged edge? and that new girl he had fundisha? lol definetly a wack produce but this has to do with skills something he dosen't have so as far as skills jd is definately WACK!

Like it says a few posts away, this is supposed 2 be focusing on strictly rap...not everything else. But 2 answer all your ?uestions, Da Brat's "In Luv Wit Chu" single/video did well but the album flopped cuz Arista's promotion stopped after her sucessful single. Jermain Dupri only did a few trax on the album. Bow Wow and Jagged Edge didn't leave him either, when JD waz taking So So Def away from Columbia, they offered him a HUGE amount of money for each act and accepted that. He said in an interveiw that the figures were so insanly high that it almost wouldn't make sense 2 keep them. Both of their current albums (espeically Bow Wow's) aren't making movies their past albums were doing...but JE still work with him (cuz he's a genious). And Fundisha never really got her career started.

JD is the man, that's why he's been around for over 10 years and is still all over people's albums producing and rapping.

[quote=Da Brakes,Jun 19 2004, 04:51 AM]Ok guys!! Ja Rule wins it 5 votes to 3!! Here are the next victims!!!

[b]Jermaine Dupri[/b]
[img]http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/screen_gems/the_brothers/jermaine_dupri/brotherspre2.jpg[/img]

~Vs~

[b]P.Diddy[/b]
[img]http://www.celebfashions.com/images/p-diddy-1.jpg[/img][/quote]
man, i don't even know who Dupri is.so i ain't really sure.

Damn you guys hate P.Diddy.

There we have have it!! P.Diddy wins 5 votes to 2!! Next is:

[b]Bizarre (D12)[/b]
[img]http://www.shadyworld.dk/billeder/D12/Bizzare/bizarre-1.jpg[/img]

~Vs~

[b]Chingy[/b]
[img]http://www.eurweb.com/images/08082003/chingy.jpg[/img]

Chingy. I've barely heard anything from the D12 guy. But what I have heard from him is a little funny. But chingy is just horrible. Abysmal. He is not a rapper. How a song that has the lines that rhyme "Chinaling" with "quite a dingaling" goes top shows how stupid people are.

My vote: Chingy

God Blessa!

[quote=djsilvertiger,Jun 21 2004, 04:52 PM]Chingy. I've barely heard anything from the D12 guy. But what I have heard from him is a little funny. But chingy is just horrible. Abysmal. He is not a rapper. How a song that has the lines that rhyme "Chinaling" with "quite a dingaling" goes top shows how stupid people are.

My vote: Chingy

God Blessa![/quote]
:werd: I agree wit u, Bizarre is funny and Chingy is straight up wack so my vote is for Chingy.