JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Worst Rapper Of All Time Game!!!

Da Brakes

Man, this is a tough one...i think both of these cats are wack and they so-called style is quite similar. Lyrically, they suck...not one of their songs (that i've heard) has subject matter that is fully talked about on the track AND stays on topic. If sex, money, and drugs didn't exist...these guys would have nothing 2 rap about.

Ja-Rule is just stealing DMX's style in a pansy kinda way. His sing-song trax kill me cuz some people should never try singing. He trys 2 hard 2 sound like DMX and have the 2pac vibe going on...and he's not fooling anybody. Another thing, skinny cats with no muscles shouldn't take their shirt off as often as he dose....i guess he thinks it'll draw attention from the ugly faces he makes.

Nelly needs 2 quit his whining on trax....most of the time he sounds like he's breaking in2 tears while he raps. His beats almost always suck. "#1" and "Dillimma" are the only trax by him that i think were good....and that's the beat i'm talking about.

Man, another hard one...they both just suck so much. I don't think i can make up my mind yet...i'll try 2 reply soon. It's just so hard when they can't write anything good, rap, or simply not get on my nerves.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Hero1,Jun 18 2004, 07:40 PM]man that is such a hard choice.. i think i'll have to say ja rule just for the whole "murder inc" thing yeah murders kool dude! :nhawong:[/quote]
counter that with Nelly's "Pimp Juice"..... :nhawong: I did though like Nellys "Ride with me" and "Country Grammer" but he really sucks though. And I did like that song "Livin it Up" with Ja Rule but I think Ja Rule is worse.

Yeah, i think i'll go with Ja-Rule. I think he's just a bit wacker than Nelly cuz he seems so fake alot of the time. However, i will say that when he waz newer in the game, i kinda liked him...that Dru Hill remix he did...that waz dope. I also think a few of his songs are okay like the one he did with Case and the one with Bobby Brown, but that's also cuz i like the artists he collaborated with.

It's kinda funny cuz Will gave Ja-Rule props at the MTV Beach House 2 summers ago saying "that's one talented dude"...ha ha. I think the waz exactly the point where Ja-Rule's fakeness got outta control. He also got along with Nelly and gave him props when he did that interview with Will in the summer of 2002. It's funny cuz both of them fall in2 that category of rappers that Will's dosen't support...yet he keeps things cool by getting along with them (as people....maybe just not as artists...if u wanna call them that).

Ok guys!! Ja Rule wins it 5 votes to 3!! Here are the next victims!!!

[b]Jermaine Dupri[/b]
[img]http://us.ent3.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/screen_gems/the_brothers/jermaine_dupri/brotherspre2.jpg[/img]

~Vs~

[b]P.Diddy[/b]
[img]http://www.celebfashions.com/images/p-diddy-1.jpg[/img]

P Diddy, that guy is annoying, ok i used to like him a little bit, but then i discovered good music taste, he just mumbles thru his songs. Plus he kicks Will off the soundtrack to his own movie.

and as an extra bonus he wears animal fur, some poor animals had to die so he could look dumb.

You gotta be kiddin' me P.Diddy's a rapper? He doesn't even write any of his songs, he has Loon ghost write for him, I read that in XXL. Jermaine Dupri's not all that on the mic, but at least he knows not to put a wack verse on everyone's song, he gives his artists shine while P.Diddy always tries to steal the spotlight from all his artists. I'm sick of hearing P.Diddy rapping, Biggie would be embarassed that he told him to do so if he were still alive. :kekeke:

I can tolerate P. Diddy the producer but his rhymes are pretty brutal. I liked "Bad Boys 4 Life" and "Diddy" mainly because of the beats.

JD is wack as well. His best rhyme was on "Funkadified" with Da Brat.

Neither one of these dudes are MCs.

Since everyone else voted for Diddy, I'll make it interesting and put my vote in for Jermaine Dupri.

BTW: I missed Nelly/Ja Rule vote but my vote would have been for Nelly Edited by TopDawg14

Why i won't be putting either of these cats in the top 30 list anytime soon...i don't think either of them can be in that "wackest" category when there are so many un-talented people out there.

Puffy makes alot of music that dosen't mean anything, but he has put out some songs that i like (Missing You, Victory, Best Friend, Satisfy You, I Need A Girl, etc) and some trax i can't stand (Cant' Hold Me Down, It's All About The Benjamins, etc). I don't think he's great when it comes 2 writing or flowing...but i'd take him over Ja-Rule, Nelly, Ludacris anyday.

I like Jermaine Dupri alot and would never put in on a "Wackest Ever" list. This guy came up as a Whodini roadie and fly producer. We aren't talking producing skills right here, but i think he's one of the best producers of all time. He can simply do it at and he's way underrated. As a rapper, he dose do alot of trax that are about hoes and money...but he's never talking about guns or serious substance addictions. Even when he makes a track with weak subject matter, i think he's a brilliant writer and his strong, often-unkown old skool Hip-Hop background keep his stuff fresh and on a respectable level. I got both of his albums, tons of albums and songs he's produced and remixed...i just love that stuff he puts out. On top of that, i've seen him rip the mic in person live and he tore it down. I can understand where people would find that hard 2 believe...but out of Ludacris, Journalist, Ms. Jade, and Mr. Cheeks...Jermaine outshined them all with just one track. Hate him if u want...but he's laffing all the way 2 the bank (and Janet's crib). :thumb:

first of all ja rule is stinks so my vote goes 4 him deffently... and I thing nelly is telented (not that telented... but good)...
ja rule just a big girly rapper... I can't explain it in english but in Israel we don't like him...

now my secound vote goes 2 p.didy pidy pioff (or w/ his name is)...
altho I don't know who is Jermaine Dupri...

Jermaine Dupri is the behind Kris Kross, Da Brat, Xscape, Jagged Edge, and Bow Wow. He's also produced stuff for nearly everyone in Hip-Hop and R-N-B...Will, TLC, MC Lyte, Whodini, Run-DMC, Usher, Monica, Tamia and the list goes on. In 1998 he dropped his own album (as rapper and producer...u may remember his track with Jay-Z "Money Ain't A Thing)." In 2001 he released his 2nd album which wazn't as large as his 1st but had the sucessful singles "Welcome To Atlanta" and "Ballin' Outta Control." Oh yeah, i'm sure u've heard of So So Def...that's his company.