JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Worst Rapper Of All Time Game!!!

Da Brakes

Lil' Romeo makes better than music some of the current chart toppers (that suck)....ha ha..but i'm gonna go with him also.

Alot of Bow Wow's early stuff wasn't 2 bad. I wazn't gonna hold high standards 2 him since he waz a kiddie emcee coming up. He's growing in2 a good artist. "My Baby" with Jagged Edge waz one of the best Hip-Hop singles out last year.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most really young artists don't write their own stuff. ABC had Mike Bivens, Boyz II Men, Dallas Austin, Busta Rhymes writing their stuff. Kris Kross had input but Jermaine Dupri wrote almost all of their matieral until their last album. I 4get who wrote the stuff by Da Youngstas. I'll also check up on Illegal. A+ is the only young cat that i think wrote most of his own stuff. When u are 12 and 13, u probably shouldn't be writing most of your material. I waz writing back then, and when i look back on it, most of has some really good lines surrounded by stuff that i'd be embarassed 2 write these days. I'm pretty sure Lil' Romeo dosen't write much of his material tho'.

Sorry guys!! I did the calculations wrong!!! I need to do 2 more cats otherwise the numbers are uneven for round 2!! :action:

So for [b]REAL[/b] this time!!! Here are the final candidates!!!

[b]50 Cent[/b]
[img]http://www.50-cent.us/pictures/0010_0.jpg[/img]

~Vs~

[b]Benzino[/b]
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/musicians/benzino/benzino_source03_GI.jpg[/img]

Thats the guy alright!!! :werd: For all those who don't know who Benzino is!! In my opinion he is a washed up Boston rapper who used to have a group called 'RSO' way back in the day!! You'll probably all know him from his well publicized battle with Eminem!!

Guest lambertj3
Benzino is GARBAGE how the hell hegonna dis the g-unit and my favorite rapper 50-cent fool please his albums never sold and he is straight wack. fifthy is the man. Now before all you 50 haters start hating on my boy give RESPECTABLE CRITICISM without bashing because it would just make you sound like a hater who is mad that their favorite artist aint selling. ggggg-unit!

This is a joke! Why would 50 Cent be considered one of the worst rappers of all time when he's the best m.c. out right now? :dunno:Why didn't we mention Mase or Ludacris instead? It's a no brainer that Benizino is wacker 'cause he's a wannabe m.c. while a lot of people like 50 Cent right now. :werd:

Like I said in the original post, the list is shortlisted by me as everyone has vastly different opinions as to their taste in rappers!!

You happened to mention that you think Ludacris should be one this list, I happen to think he is one of the more credible MC's out there. I don't think 50 Cent is! Neither of us are right, Its all a matter of opinion!!

I think i'ma go with Benzino. I havn't heard much of his stuff, but i thought most of what i have heard waz trash. I don't like 50 Cent much either tho'. I don't think either of these guys write well or have decent subject matter. And from what i've heard, they don't have decent beats either (tho' i've heard 3 beats or so that i've liked done 4 50 Cent). I just don't know how u can make music and know that u have no originality. I think 50 Cent has potential, but i don't see him persuing a higher level of making music that dosen't suck.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jun 23 2004, 11:46 PM]Most really young artists don't write their own stuff. ABC had Mike Bivens, Boyz II Men, Dallas Austin, Busta Rhymes writing their stuff. Kris Kross had input but Jermaine Dupri wrote almost all of their matieral until their last album. I 4get who wrote the stuff by Da Youngstas. I'll also check up on Illegal. A+ is the only young cat that i think wrote most of his own stuff. When u are 12 and 13, u probably shouldn't be writing most of your material. I waz writing back then, and when i look back on it, most of has some really good lines surrounded by stuff that i'd be embarassed 2 write these days. I'm pretty sure Lil' Romeo dosen't write much of his material tho'.[/quote]
That's true too. I was just cleaning my room two days ago. I found two raps that I wrote. They were pretty wack. One was so bad that I through it away before reading the whole thing. I didn't wanna ruin my current style of rapping.

God Blessa!

Guest lambertj3
DA BRAKES YOU ARE THE SMARTEST PERSON I HAVE READ ON THIS BOARD IN ALONG TIME AT LEAST YOU DONT BASH OTHER PEOPLE FOR LIKING RAPPERS OTHERS DONT YOU ROCK! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO ONE LUV.