JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Worst Rapper Of All Time Game!!!

Da Brakes

Hey guys!! Thought we could play this little game where we decide who is the [b]WORST[/b] rapper of all time!!!

I've shortlisted 10 rappers and i'll put them against each other. You just have to decide who is the worst out of the two and that 'rapper' progresses to the next round!!!

I've chosen who i think are the worst ten as we would never come to a decision as to who should have made it!!

The 'rapper' who receives [b]5[/b] votes first progresses!! Remember your voting for the [b]WORST[/b] rapper!!! Here goes:

[b]MASTER P[/b]
[img]http://www.eminemitalia.it/images/hiphoptimeline/masterp.jpg[/img]

~Vs~

[b]VANILLA ICE[/b]
[img]http://www.thestinkers.com/images1/vanillaiceb.jpg[/img]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanilla Ice hands down is worse than Master P, Master P had some a'ight songs in the mid nineties, but he's lagging now though, Vanilla Ice was just a one hit wonder. You can say all the **** you want about Master P but he's filthy rich and he has hustle for the game even though his rapping skills are now kinda weak. Basically it comes down to this, Master P has pimped the music industry, while Vanilla Ice was pimped by the music industry. :kekeke:

Let me offer my opinion on this:

Vanilla Ice was a wack rapper and I'm sure we all know this but cats were up on "Ice Ice Baby" before V.I. started going the "MC Hammer" route with the shiny outfits. I think he would have gotten more respect if he would have had an identity that he stuck to. That being said, he truly lost respect when he did that song for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtrack.

Master P has been wack from the moment he stepped on the scene. He has basically used the same formula for every album he's made and I can't think of one song from Master P that I like. At least when "Ice Ice Baby" first came out I liked it a little.

My vote goes for: [b]Master P[/b]

Vanilla ice without a doubt, he is so wack , plus he took a sample from queen (i think it was from queen) then completely denied it. u cant just steal ppls songs, destroy them and not even give them a penny.

Yeah so my vote is Vanilla ice.

good idea da breaks this game is great.

Man, they are just 2 different 2 compare. I hated Vanilla Ice when he 1st came out...never liked him. I just thought he waz an M.C. Hammer wanna-be who tried 2 hard. His 2nd album waz totally overlooked, but i gave it a listen and got mad cuz he actually had a few good beats on it...but he waz the one rapping over them. I watched him on the Surreal Life a few times and thought he waz actually kinda cool...ha ha....but that has nothing 2 do with his music. Master P i always thought waz wack as well. I just think that the No Limit sound (when they were big and now) is just awful...empty beats that sound like 8 year olds put 2gether. And other than Snoop Dogg, none of the rappers on the label could barely speak a word of comprehesable english...just moaning and screaming in their music. I think in recent years, Master P has relaxed a bit and that his current wack music isn't as wack as his really popular late-90's wack music.

Either way, i don't like music by either of these guys.

[quote=Da Brakes,Jun 16 2004, 04:46 PM]Hey guys!! Thought we could play this little game where we decide who is the [b]WORST[/b] rapper of all time!!!

I've shortlisted 10 rappers and i'll put them against each other. You just have to decide who is the worst out of the two and that 'rapper' progresses to the next round!!!

I've chosen who i think are the worst ten as we would never come to a decision as to who should have made it!!

The 'rapper' who receives [b]5[/b] votes first progresses!! Remember your voting for the [b]WORST[/b] rapper!!! Here goes:

[b]MASTER P[/b]
[img]http://www.eminemitalia.it/images/hiphoptimeline/masterp.jpg[/img]

~Vs~

[b]VANILLA ICE[/b]
[img]http://www.thestinkers.com/images1/vanillaiceb.jpg[/img][/quote]
Vanilla Ice wins this round 5 votes to 2. On to the next victims!!!!

Yup Yup!! Vanilla Ice wins the round 5 votes to 2!! With both of them receiving an equally as wack from AJ!! :roll:

Ok here are the next 'rappers'!!!

[b]Ja Rule[/b]
[img]http://www.power1069.com/timages/page/ja_rule.jpg[/img]

~Vs~

[b]Nelly[/b]
[img]http://www.popit.dk/html_new/html/music/profile/prev_profiles/nelly/images/nelly.jpg[/img]

Let the onslaught begin!!!! :cussing:

Ja Rule worse than Nelly

Don't paricularly like Nelly either but i just think his style is slightly more original than Ja Rule's (Where's my throat drops) style

Nelly's is easily wacker than Ja Rule 'cause he's been garbage ever since the "Country Grammar" came out, how long are people gonna buy that ****? At least Ja Rule had some hot songs in between like "Put It On Me" and "Holla, Holla", but then he's been repetive lately. Nelly proved to be the ultimate dumbass by dissin' KRS-ONE, that's worse than Eminem dissin' Wil Smith and Ja Rule dissin' 50 Cent 'cause at least Eminem and Ja Rule have some talent while Nelly has none, so he has no right to diss nobody. My vote's for Nelly in a landslide as the wackest rapper against anybody, he couldn't beat a pre-schooler in a nursery rhyme competition! :kekeke: