Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Waiting for Party Starter Video

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:jada: Well my suggestion is to hold off on Party Starter and/or release "Why" in early

Sept. because it'll be a touching song when it comes time to remember Sept. 11th.

You only release X-mas songs around X-mas time so the same applies to "Why" although it does cover more than just Sept. 11th. I'm a genius. Hopefully Will is thinking the same thing! Killing me with the hold up on "Party Starter" though.

I was really hyped about Party Starter, but now I'm losing interest because it's getting too late for it. I don't listen to the radio for it as much anymore cuz I don't think I'll hear it. I haven't heard it on the radio at all. Man, why couldn't it just have been released in July?!? It would be a #1 smash hit right now. :shakehead: :shakehead:

At first I was hype 2 see it. And still am. But if it's not released anytime this month. I'll still be ok. I have help the support of Will's return 2 the rap game. I just wanted Will 2 get sum credit cos he doesn't get it 2 often. If the video 4 Party Starter is released in Sept well it's released in Sept. I ain't gonna cry about it cos that is not my decision it's the record ppl or whoever when 2 release the video. If they feel Party Starter should be released in Sept, fine. Besides Will can have sum input about when the video is released but maybe he wants 2 promote it like the way he did Switch.

I'm thinking maybe now would be a good time to release Tell Me Why, but with our luck it'll probably get delayed too and then we won't have Party Starter or Tell Me Why... Man, I wish they could've just released Party Starter in July, but it's getting too late now. Who knows what'll happen now....

1 week has passed...

It came to a point where I lost full interest in this song/video,

I can understand will limiting his video clips because he has to pay for it,

but I can't and WILL NOT understand why the video is still not released.

Will, I am mad at you, because it feels like the loyal supporters of your music, we who buy your stuff simply because we love you and wanna support you, don't feel like where getting the same support from you about your music fans.

Shame

1 week has passed...

It came to a point where I lost full interest in this song/video,

I can understand will limiting his video clips because he has to pay for it,

but I can't and WILL NOT understand why the video is still not released.

Will, I am mad at you, because it feels like the loyal supporters of your music, we who buy your stuff simply because we love you and wanna support you, don't feel like where getting the same support from you about your music fans.

Shame

I'm hoping this delay isn't Will's fault. It might just be something going on at Interscope.... I have no idea tho. :shakehead:

Some of you are overeatcing..It`s just a Music Video!

And i think they kow waht they`r doing..Interscoope And Will!

Interscoope doesn`t do a bad Job....I think they selled quit alot Lost And Found Albums until now..Ofcourse Will hab better times but we all just gotta realis they`r over..

For his Style his seels are goo!.Look at Luda or LL..The don`t sell that much more ether..

So don`t overeact because of some Atupid Music Video..It will come with or without you getting mad ;)

Some of you are overeatcing..It`s just a Music Video!

And i think they kow waht they`r doing..Interscoope And Will!

Interscoope doesn`t do a bad Job....I think they selled quit alot Lost And Found Albums until now..Ofcourse Will hab better times but we all just gotta realis they`r over..

For his Style his seels are goo!.Look at Luda or LL..The don`t sell that much more ether..

So don`t overeact because of some Atupid Music Video..It will come with or without you getting mad ;)

:iagree: If the video comes out it'll be dope to see but if it doesn't it's aight with me 'cause the only that matters to me is that I enjoy the "Lost and Found" album, there's no more to say since I already expressed myself quite a few times in this thread, I think we all made our points in this thread already too, there's no need to overstress, you gotta understand that this is a buisiness, a lot of videos/albums get delayed and it isn't the artists fault, it's messed up though. :ponder:

stupid interscope will doesn't really have a choice at when its released though... i was looking at interviews or Mobb Deep the guy was askign why it was taking so long to come out and they said their not a top priortie when it comes to the lable and that the only way to get it out sooner is to bootlegg and or leak it.... so interscope sucks balls and should egt that damn thing out!!! stop messing with 50cents DVD massacre bull crap, and release party starter

I'm a bit disappointed at this point. I wish we knew exactly whose fault this is for this unnecesary delay in the release of the video. People had a lot of interest in Switch, so you would figure the label would want to get out another video, to garner more interest, but what do I know. Sales are only down to 8K, and even us fans are beginning to lose interest...