JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Waiting for Party Starter Video

Well "Party Starter" has been officially released to radio, it's just a matter of gettin' the video out so it could blow up, somebody has to release it!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is very reminiscent of "Switch" we kept waiting and waiting for the video, and Paul Hunter's site even says the same thing about post production and all that, it's taking forever, i really don't understand the time table @ all, sadly i'm not "dying" to see it like i was before, even though i'm still kinda anxious....i wonder if we'll go thru the same thing with "Tell Me Why"

It should have been released by now, there is no way it should take this long, I am extremely anxious for this video!

• Members

Where the hell is the music video?  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

In the past so many months that I have visited this forum, I have never ever seen Timothy act this way. WOW WOW WOW! The wait for Party Starter can actually turn the strongest of the strong into a Loretta. DAMN! :mygod:

this is very reminiscent of "Switch" we kept waiting and waiting for the video, and Paul Hunter's site even says the same thing about post production and all that, it's taking forever, i really don't understand the time table @ all, sadly i'm not "dying" to see it like i was before, even though i'm still kinda anxious....i wonder if we'll go thru the same thing with "Tell Me Why"

We may never get to see Tell Me Why. The album is selling pretty low right now, so there's a chance that it may not be released or that it may be another "So Fresh."

Ty:

You're right, that's the only thing that may work at this point. Let's milk Switch since it worked so well in the past...

Oh, wait... :ponder:

I heard they are gonna milk party starter for 2 years and release tell me why summer of 08  :smartass:

Yeah, but I also heard that his next album, "Found and Lost" should be coming out in '08 too... Putting together what you've heard and what I've heard, we can surmise that he's going to put "Tell Me Why" on that '08 album and release it. I also heard that he may be changing the name and theme of the song. From the latest rumors, he may call it, "Tell Me Why I Waited So Long to Release My Second Single." The theme is obvious. Granted it doesn't roll off the tongue, but hey... this is all bonus as someone put it sometime back.

Edited by MaxFly

Y'all are killing me! :lolsign:

Anyways...I think we are all going crazy here! The video should have been released in July or something...Looks like Interscope is becoming Columbia 2!!

Yeah it looks like Columbia ruined Will's image and Interscope's ruining Will's sales, this is unfortunate, Will should just do more with Overbrook, Interscope sucks, they spend all their time promoting G Unit to give Will any promotion, he shouldn't have signed there in the first place. I wasn't that worried in June 'cause the album was still strong in the top 40, but the way this looks by the time the video comes out it'll be out of the top 1000! "Party Starter" should rise on the radio but without a video it won't do that much impact.

Edited by bigted

• Admin

Interscope US shoddy work is also effecting the rest of the world.. Party Starter was supposed to be out in August in Australia now its been pushed back to September..over 5 months since first single..terrible.. in the UK they were gonna release Party Starter in August and its been delayed till October thats over 6 months later..absolute disgrace!!!!!!! I don't know what the hell they are doing over there at Interscope..but it sure isnt work :whatthelerkot: