Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Waiting for Party Starter Video

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be patient Max... It will come out when it comes out...

Be patient Max, we waited 2 and a half years for this album, we can wait a little longer...

Be patient Max, Switch is doing great...

Be patient Max, Will knows what he's doing...

Be patient Max, it's likely Party Starter will flop anyway...

I'm well done being patient...

will just go in the studio do a mixtape get ur cred back hit single after single collaborate, get ur name out there more.

gosh

i thought he'd actually make a splash with this album, everythings taking to long to get going

• Admin

:surrender: I was trying to be positive there D :shrug: I didn't wanna become the bitter twisted soul that you had become due to the lack of release of party starter.. but now I'm there :tantrum: :tantrum:

:surrender: I was trying to be positive there D  :shrug: I didn't wanna become the bitter twisted soul that you had become due to the lack of release of party starter.. but now I'm there  :tantrum:  :tantrum:

Lol, yeah, I was there back at the end of June to no fault of my own. Word was that it would be released in June or early July... June came and went. July came and went... now it's August and I'm gonna start shopping for college supplies soon... this just isn't right....

:surrender: I was trying to be positive there D  :shrug: I didn't wanna become the bitter twisted soul that you had become due to the lack of release of party starter.. but now I'm there  :tantrum:  :tantrum:

Lol, yeah, I was there back at the end of June to no fault of my own. Word was that it would be released in June or early July... June came and went. July came and went... now it's August and I'm gonna start shopping for college supplies soon... this just isn't right....

I don't know what they're waiting for 'cause if they don't release the video soon "Lost and Found"'ll be at the point where it won't be able to bounce back, if not already, that's all I'm gonna say before this turns into another curse war! :daveuidiot: :ShockRifle:

haha yeah the wait is boring and dumb but does anyone know if the video is done the taping? or is it still in the process?

They taped the video since the beginning of June... much of my ranting is attributed to that piece of knowledge... 2 months ago.... :jada:

Now I know some of ya'll will say :stickpoke: "So what..! they did Switch a long time ago too, and look how long that took to come out." Don't even act like the delay on Switch and Lost and Found made ya'll happy.

Edited by MaxFly

no one wants to wait, its just something we gotta do, it appears that Will is a very very busy man, you know, with his acting career, his family, his production company, the list goes on! so just be patient, we've waited for about 2 months for its release, we can wait a little bit more...

and i dont think this is Will's fault, maybe interscope has a role to play in this....

no one wants to wait, its just something we gotta do, it appears that Will is a very very busy man, you know, with his acting career, his family, his production company, the list goes on! so just be patient, we've waited for about 2 months for its release, we can wait a little bit more...

and i dont think this is Will's fault, maybe interscope has a role to play in this....

Will being busy has nothing to do with the single's release. Will should be on the set of Pursuit of Happyness as I post. He shot the video for Party Starter 2 months ago. Given that it could take about 2-3 weeks to get all the special effects done and on point, the video should have been ready in June. The radio edit for the album would take all of 2 days to finish, if that... And Lost and Found keeps sinking... It's one thing to be patient when nothing's at stake. It's a totally different thing when you've come to the realization that time is working against you and that every day counts...