JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter 554 Spins #47 so far

Hero1

I'm tired of waiting for this video, I went through watching a lot of wack videos just to see if it was gonna debut yet and I'm tired of it, I guess the industry politics are too much for FP to save hip-hop, a nation of millions is holding us back. :damnlorettas:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I'm tired of waiting for this video, I went through watching a lot of wack videos just to see if it was gonna debut yet and I'm tired of it, I guess the industry politics are too much for FP to save hip-hop, a nation of millions is holding us back.  :damnlorettas:

yeah im completely over it..like most of us now..

Die "Switch" Die! :lolsign: "Party Starter" :rockon:

Didn't Switch do about 500 in its first week, Party Starter has 421, that's not too far off, and Switch is doing well, once the video comes out, spins will go up more, and hopefully, album sales will too.

When i think of "Switch"...i think of the little single that could. It just climbed and climbed 2 the top. I expect "Party Starter" 2 do big things, but time is being wasted. The hype 4 a new single has died 4 the people who listen 2 top 40 radio.

Hopefully with 'Party Starter' rising means more people are gonna buy the album this week.

When i think of "Switch"...i think of the little single that could.  It just climbed and climbed 2 the top.  I expect "Party Starter" 2 do big things, but time is being wasted.  The hype 4 a new single has died 4 the people who listen 2 top 40 radio.

same here...thats how exactly i worded it a long time ago. And I agree with you on everything else.