JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter 554 Spins #47 so far

Hero1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I'm gonna say it: INTERSCOPE IS DOING LOUSY PROMOTION!

Well we havn't even seen the Aug 9th spins yet (release date) and Will is already getting 200+ spins for Party Starter, so I'm going to say theres about a 100% chance that Party Starter will get more spins than Switch in its opening week.

We'll see. Remember, Switch had a music video to accompany the single.

I still haven't heard it on the radio :shakehead:

^^ For me, these sad days are over. I just heard Party Starter on the radio!!! I was listening to my LL Cool J cd, and it ended so I took it out and turned the radio on, and it's in the middle of Party Starter!! So I started going crazy with excitement and turned it up full blast and danced all over the room! :lolsign: They didn't say much after the song, they said "That's Will Smith, he's a party starter!" This is going to be HUGE!! :yeah:

I still haven't heard it on the radio :shakehead:

^^ For me, these sad days are over. I just heard Party Starter on the radio!!! I was listening to my LL Cool J cd, and it ended so I took it out and turned the radio on, and it's in the middle of Party Starter!! So I started going crazy with excitement and turned it up full blast and danced all over the room! :lolsign: They didn't say much after the song, they said "That's Will Smith, he's a party starter!" This is going to be HUGE!! :yeah:

Lol, glad you heard it... More likely than not, that's gonna be my reaction...

The bad thing is that I'll probably hear it at work... but I have no problem running into someone else's office and standing there just to hear it... Yeah, I'm at that point ya'll...

Like I was saying last night in that other post it's already havin' more success than "Freakin' It" had even without the video. :lolsign: