JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOVE

hey ju, im more of a loser than u, ok u had ben...but come on what hav i had...zilch! i dont class dave as a bf, never had! and all the other crap thats happened can hardly be good for me mentally lol!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow man, good post. I've only really have had one real experience. As a matter of fact, some of y'all might remember this cause I made a post about this at the time when things got rough for me last December (steamin' like a demon post it was called). and it goes a lil somethin like this...

June 2004....

At this point in my life I was still 15 years old and i was working in Burger King making food and all that. There was this girl I met and became friends with. Her name was Robyn. She was cute but originally I wasn't interested. She soon went out with my friend Mike and at this time, Mike was hardcore into pot and smoking and drinking..etc. (As a matter fact, I ain't even really friends with him no more..just ive gone away from him cuz of all that). So anyway as she was dating him, I was talking to her being a friend and all that. She then dumped Mike after like two weeks. We'd talk alot online and the more we talked, the more I started liking her. I eventually quit BK around the 4th of July and we still talked alot. I was falling for her, she was fallin' for me too.

July 17th rolls around and I ask her out. She says yes so we start dating. This girl was amazing, she had such a personality that was just so cute, a cheerleader that wasn't bitchy or slutty. She was a grade lower than me and so beautiful too. Things were going great around into the fall. I loved her family, they were very pleasant and my family loved her. In the fall, the week of October 20th or so, I felt like I was on top of the world. I had the greatest girlfriend, school was doing good, my job was awesome. She had her sweet 16 birthday that week then 2 days later it was Homecoming weekend. We had the Homecoming dance that Friday night then the game on Saturday. Watching her cheerlead and all that. I seriously felt like I was on top of the world. Life couldn't get any better than this.

However things took a turn for the worst. Wednesday Dec. 1st 2004 (i remember dates good idk why lol). She was acting weird in school. I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing. Now my homies, you know when you ask a girl whats wrong and she says "nothing" you know somethings up! So I played it off and kissed her good-bye as I went to my first hockey game for the school for the season. I told myself it was nothing big and I just went to my game (Lost 7 to 2) lol. When I got home around 10, I went online and she asked if we could talk on the phone. I said "Sure, lets talk the whole night away"..lol. (I'm pimp, I know lol.) Then it came..

"jim.....i have to break up with you"

I asked why and she said she was too caught up with school and cheerleading and gymnastics that it was gettin hard for her. I was disappointed. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was heatbroken. Never before in my life had I experienced the pain I felt. Nothing was infocus anymore. At home around my family my saddness turned in to anger and I had an attitude at home. Finally one week later, Thursday Dec. 8th, before I went to school my mom asked me about Robyn and why I havent been hanging out with her. I knew I couldn't lie anymore. (Cause I would just say shes been busy..etc). I almost broke down crying to my mom on the couch. But I didn't cry but she knew what I was feeling. So two days later, I was talking to Robyn's best friend Britt to where Robyn is or something and Britt tells me shes with Richie. Richie I knew was her ex b/f on and off for a year and a half goin from 8th thru 9th grade. I was mad along with being sad. So she just dumped me because she had feelings for him? wow, I was pissed. but still sad.

December 19th rolls around and Robyn comes online at night, I view her profile and it says "12.19.04 Richie<33" some crap like that. This killed me. Now Christmas was rolling around and I wasn't happy. I was struggling to be happy. I just decided to avoid her and not talk to her. At this point Jay-Z and Linkin Park's "99 Problems" remix was all I played. I loved that song. Through Christmas break I was doin hockey then on New Years day we start talking online. I was gonna play hardball with her. We talked for 2 hours online then like 3 hours on the phone. Things were looking up I guess but I wasn't gettin my hopes up. The next day, I ask hows richie and she says she dumped him because he was an asshole to him. (at this point I'm laughing to myself because its so funny)..I find out that night Robyn would like to be with me again. Despite what had happened the past month, my heart was still with her. So two days later we were goin back out (Jan 4th. to be exact). Again I felt on top of my game. About a month later I had one of the greatest nights, lets just say, we both lost somethin' and it has to do with gettin "jiggy" wit it. haha. :yeah: :azzangel:

However, things went to hell a week later. We were talking on the phone about love and stuff and like somehow someway, she thought I was dumping her. She was crying on the phone for an hour thinking she was being dumped. (I have no clue why either). So I try playing it off the next day by kissing her like normal but things were messed up. I was kinda disappointed since I had a bear and a $80 necklace (engraved with her initals and our orig. date). Valentines day comes and like I surprise her with the bear and card in her locker. She loves it and kinda things were on the right track. The next day tho, one of my friends (not real good friends) told me that Robyn was trying to get with Mike (same dude above) instead of how I thought Mike was trying to get Robyn back. I send Robyn a text msg saying "why dont u go hookup with mike" - somethin along the lines of that and she took it as I was implying she was a slut. So the next two months I felt sad because I lost the girl I once had over stupidass ****. She goes on to date these scumbag guys and one of her good friends is tellin me about what shes been doin (alotta dumb stuff). Now May rolls around and I'm desperate for a date and originaly i was supposed to go with her but I told her no since she was dating this dirtbag. Then her and the kid alex broke up and alex said he wasnt taking her to prom. There she was with a dress all ready and yet no date. ..and I had no date. So prom night comes and i end up taking her. Half of me had hopes of maybe magic reoccuring, which it kinda seemed like it cuz of the way she danced during slow dances, her head on my chest. and wow it felt great. To end prom, I kissed her good night and that was that. Now I regret even taking her.

So fast forward now to June/July/August '05. Shes now back dating that kid Richie and shes dumb as hell. She talks to me online every now and then but like theres still scars left from her. Like its still weird talking to her normally but I do. This Saturday I'm going to see her because I'm going to some bday party and shes gonna be there. It'll be weird.

......Wow this was a long as hell post. sorry bout that but yeah now you guys all know my experience and the hell I went through at 16 years old.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"...haha i love that

About a month later I had one of the greatest nights, lets just say, we both lost somethin' and it has to do with gettin "jiggy" wit it. haha.  :yeah:  :azzangel:

:lolsign: i wonder what comment Sid will make about this one. i know it must've felt great at the time but now that u look back on it, it prolly sucks knowing u shared such a life changing experience with someone who goes back and forth between guys and probably won't be a good memory in your life years from now.

edit: btw, if u guys wanna no why i'm not sharing anything, it's cuz i have no experiences. when it comes down 2 it, i'm a really shy dude and i don't have time for all these problems. it seems like a lot of people experience pain and stress when they get their first g/f or b/f. i wanna wait until i'm a lil older and ready 2 handle that. that being said, if some1 pops up that i like, it doesn't mean i won't persue her. like Jim was sayin tho, i got 99 problems and a b*tch aint one for me.

Edited by reborn2reign

I have that problem. I am 17 yrs old and I was raised in a family with mostly adults I never really known anybody my own age. Like when I was 7 my best friend was a girl name Patty n she was 14/5 . my mom had when she was 40. My sibling are 23, 21 n 17 yrs older than me. So naturally I like older men. I don't really like 2 many guys that are my own age. Most of the guys that are my age are these wannabe G's, thugs, and players, I dont have the patience 4 that. Even goes 4 females 2. I don't like usually hang out wit girls my own age. I guess 4 me my love life is like wat Julie said is DOA. But maybe it will pick up when I'm 25yrs old and then boys will finally catch up 2 me.

Edited by Angel Amor

Ive never had a really relationship and I very much doubt that I will have it in a near future. Im way to controversial, way too "geeky" (well thats what they call non-smokers and non-drinkers these days) and simply not enough straight forward and not enough confident. Besides, most girls I see these days are sluts. Im teaching myself the skill to turn a slut into a lady, but it will take time to learn that stuff.

I'm wit u Bracesup, i can't get down with a big age gap. When i waz 18, i met a girl who waz gorgous. We really liked each other. I thought she waz about 16 and she thought i waz 16. Next thing u know, i find out that she is 13 and i'm 18...ha ha. We did alot of theater and became very good friends. Now that the age gap isn't a big deal, we just aren't attracted 2 each other like that anymore. I think we both hold each other in a special part of our heart tho.'

I'm 25 now, and i've thought about seeing this one girl who is 20, turning 21 next month...that's as young as i would go personally. But love and live have those crazy exceptions sometimes.

• Members

About a month later I had one of the greatest nights, lets just say, we both lost somethin' and it has to do with gettin "jiggy" wit it. haha.  :yeah:  :azzangel:

:lolsign: i wonder what comment Sid will make about this one.

Actually I'm too shocked to comment on anything!!!! :mygod: 16 years old and already have done the nasty. WOW. The new generation is fast in everything. :shrug:

Anywho, in my "LOVE" life, if you want to call it, I've had gotten close to only one girl. And pretty much over the years we have just moved apart. It's not like any nasty break-ups or dumping each other hard, but we lost interest in each other because probably we grew apart. But we still remain friendly though. I think I'm more like Wes as he described himself, I'm too quite shy in the outside world.

:hail: High school dont mean s**t people, i've changed soo much since i was 16 and left school. I only have one true friend from that era who i still hang with and have never looked back.

Who cares what people think, maybe at the time you will but you'll soon realise when there working full time in a dead end job and your following your dream that it was all worth it

Who cares what people think, maybe at the time you will but you'll soon realise when there working full time in a dead end job and your following your dream that it was all worth it

that's what motivates me. that's why i stay out of trouble. couldn't have said it better :switch:

See thats what i did, im so determined to follow my dream so i put all my energy into that. I work more hours than an average person as well as go to college, doing the homework, coursework and revision. So it doesnt leave that much time to go out and meet people.

I think its important to work hard and play hard and i dont leave much time for playing and its killing me. In fact if i had a boyfriend right now he would probably come second to my job. Thank God my training should end this december.

At first this post was depressing but it actually makes me feel better than a lot of people are in the same position as me.

See thats what i did, im so determined to follow my dream so i put all my energy into that. I work more hours than an average person as well as go to college, doing the homework, coursework and revision. So it doesnt leave that much time to go out and meet people.

I think its important to work hard and play hard and i dont leave much time for playing and its killing me. In fact if i had a boyfriend right now he would probably come second to my job. Thank God my training should end this december.

At first this post was depressing but it actually makes me feel better than a lot of people are in the same position as me.

I`m in love with a Girl that is 13 and she likes me to but here Father and here Brother said wehn i come near to here it wouldnt look good for me so that`s what i cal a f""t up situation :lolsign:

Someone has an advice?

Edited by Turntable

I know 3Cookies dose...ha ha.

LOL. AJ we have shared many stories over the years, haven't we bru? My life has been abt as complicated as it can get., and not only from a relationship stand point of view,... but life itself...

I was cellibate about 6 years after my divorce and before seeing someone. March 2002, I met Brandon, when his mom brought him 2 my house and introduced us. She said, "You got to meet my son, he's in love with you after seeing your picture". She was joking but in actuality,...he was. There was definately chemistry but I felt uncomfortable and avoided looking in2 his eyes, cuz he was in his early 20's and I, in my 30's...

My sons and I went to the pool nearly every day that summer and so was he. I would always catch him just staring at me...but of course didn't pay him attention. One morning in the fall, my oldest son was on his way to school, and came inside and sad Mom, Brandon said he's gonna stop by and see you today. I thought something was wrong, because we werent 'cool' like that for him to just be 'stopping' by. So I called instead...and he had free bowling tickets, wanted to go bowling with us. I said sure. After bowling that night, I dropped him off at his friend's, but less than 30 mins, he was knocking on my door, I was on the computer... Kids were asleep. We started talking about "Kama Sutra" and boy did I learn alot that night, it was incredible. Our chemistry was so strong, almost like making love with someone without even touching them. He told me that I was so beautiful, he's dying to kiss me. I felt really wierded out with our age differences, but it was one of the most fascinating experiences ever... in the beginning...

Fast forward and cut a love/hate story short. The details are waay too much to post,... but this guy turned out to be a wolf in sheep's skin. He got kicked out of school for 3 counts of burglary, kept it from me...and was locked up for 3 months as a result while we were talking. Never worked a single day we were together, but always 'looking' for a job. Rocky relationship throughout, but I believed in forgiveness, after all the crying, begging and pleading... and ppl learning from their mistakes. However, this doesn't apply 2 everyone, as I soon learned... Ppl do put on fronts u know? specially when they want 2 'share' your success when they see your skills and potential...

I winded up calling the cops several tymes, pressed harassment and Stalking charges against him, going to court and he still wouldn't give up. Started making up lies, sitting in my car, and popping up from behind my house when I came home from chillin with a girlfriend,...walked around bamming on my doors and windows all times of the night, calling my cell phone at least 40 times a night... I called his mother, and she said well tell him you need some tyme apart. Give him some hope that u may take him back,... and maybe he will stop. Im like,..well thats dumb not helpful...cuz i dont want 2 have nothing to do with this cat...so I decided to take the law in my own hands. He finally slowed it down after I twysted the situation up,...

I made him think he fell in love (after 2 conversations) with RICH, world famous model online who had alot of money, blue convertible m3, a private jet, a bodyguard, agents, and a few other things I knew would lure him in. Gold diggers are easy to figure out after awhile. (haha dumbass) It worked, because not only did he slow down stalking me, but started bragging to his friends that he found the woman of his dreams online. but I knew his shallow game, and guess what?...he fell 4 it. ...

Eventually, I found out that he had cheated on me with my friend, who happens to be married. I found this out, because someone was posting on my website forum saying stupid things...and I investigated the guest poster's IP address, and his old screen name was listed a few tymes, along with her screen name... It didn't matter tho, cuz it was already over by then. They both denied it, but I handled it like the woman I am,...and not like that ghetto chik I used to be... and thanked God for showing me one LAST tyme,...this dude was NOT sent by him... I know this is long,...but probably 1/3 of everything in this warped relationship.

I always thought I wanted to be in a relationship, but I know from experience, thats its better to be single and lonely, than in an mentally, emotionally and almost physically abusive relationship. I appreciate being single, independent and doing my own thing, without the heartaches. Would I like to be in a relationship? Most certainly. yes. But, right now, I am concentrating on more important things like some of the others in this thread... and don't have tyme for the games, lyers and gold diggin men... cuz I am comfortable with life, and not wiling to feed, clothe, house or take care of a sorry ass man... that can't even afford a dam hair cut!

One thing, I can say is never settle for anyone less than you know you deserve. Look out for ppl trying to ride your coat tail for a free ride thru life be it for the little money u may have, or a comfortable lifestyle, without contributing anything to the relationship. There are just as many GOLD diggin men out there as there are women......

Imma wait on God,...hes out there 4 me sumwhere,... I just gotta be patient, and wait on him to find me, not the opposite...

peace,

cookie