Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Hero1

The Will Smith Blog!

actually guys u have 2 do a lil bit of searching around to find the new blog. it's not filed under a category. this time, it's in the top left corner right under the "Home" link. it's titled "Will Smith's Music Career Suffers at Interscope". here's the link for the lazy peeps: http://blog.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/will-...-at-interscope/

No I made a page..Wes figure it out haa.. But hey people lets get blogging! Dave im counting on somethin from you :dope:

good detectiving Wes, I thought it might be something like that.

Great blog Tim, pretty much reflects the views of everyone on the forum I expect.

Pokey-stick, shmokey-stick Julie! :lolsign:

good detectiving Wes, I thought it might be something like that.

Great blog Tim, pretty much reflects the views of everyone on the forum I expect.

Pokey-stick, shmokey-stick Julie! :lolsign:

lol well its so hard to understand these smilies, only Dave can truley understand them, but hey i got that part about we need more blogs right.

blog is updated.. Fan4ever wrote something quite controversial :mygod: :lolsign: Everyone keep writing them blogs..the more we have the more popular it will become. All you have to do is publish a draft

ooh fan4ever, marz will come over here and slap your wrist. :eusa_naughty:

I think we should keep an eye out on willsmith.com and see how long it takes for them to see it lol.

ooh fan4ever, marz will come over here and slap your wrist. :eusa_naughty:

I think we should keep an eye out on willsmith.com and see how long it takes for them to see it lol.

I was just telling it like it is!

And if he comes over here.... :ShockRifle:

You can write anything you want.. great new blog from Schnazz is up! :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

You can write anything you want..

Excellent, next up will be a little something I call "The Importance of Being Schnazz" :lol:

how about you write a blog about willywood jonny and what its like there.. could be funny.. :stickpoke: