JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Will Smith Blog!

Hero1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh i just made a really good post over there and the thread was deleted just as i posted it.

Prince said he heard that every1 from willsmith.com that came here got banned and i was gonna set him straight. I also made the point that its a joke and every1 there took it too seriously.

well, they might have deleted the thread, but i still got what Prince wrote.

thePrince

"6. A lot of them reside at the http://www.willsmith.com message board"

What a grotesque, cliquey comment. That may have once been the case, but it is barely the case now. I ask that this guy and his members apologise to this forum for all of their contemptible rudery. It might have been a bit of fun to begin with, but it has gone too far and has to stop. What good is a comment that is only designed to embitter and sully online relations with the purpose of provoking forum members over here?

thePrince

"Prince are you refering to Tim/Hero?"

Yeah I am, because I'm sick of this, and I'm sick of having my thoughts and opinions repressed. I hear that the vast majority of them on that site are constantly disrespecting this website, so why should him and others constantly promote all over here just to try and steal visitors (Message board rule: "No unpaid advertisements or solicitations on our boards, please" - ultimately this makes it spam)? I might add that I heard that any WS.com members that go over there get banned. Some "fansite"; more just some sort of clique if you ask me.

i would like 2 ask, please anybody from this website stop posting tim's url over there. it's only causing him trouble. let people from their board post his address so at least that way we won't be hated 4 it.

well dam. I take a nap and come back to see something like a East Coast / West Coast rival thing going on,.. hah. I dunno what happened, but I started a post at WS.com re: bout promiting the L&F / PS single and it got deleted...??? maybe its because some fighting was going on? ... or dag. i have no complete idea... but imma leave that one alone....

im a little confused with why those threads deleted....

but oh well. guess thats the price i get for taking a nap.

Cuz my name is now, Dr. Smith. :2thumbs:

and I'm lost (as HELL) in space... :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

A far as I know, Prince can look at the site all he wants, or someone is extremely quick to tell him what's been posted because I was talking to him a few weeks ago and he was chatting to me about stuff I'd posted in the past few days and little details that nobody in their right mind would bother copying and sending to him, I think he told me he just didn't want to re-register again...

• Admin

seriously forget about prince..he's not even worth talking about.. :word:

now back to the blog.. I got a great blog lined up on will smith haters.. im gonna break them down into categories and name the different ones we have to deal with :lolsign: :lolsign:

and remember any1 can post sumthin to the jjfp blog i just have 2 approve n publish it.. :2thumbs: