JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Will Smith Blog!

Hero1

A far as I know, Prince can look at the site all he wants, or someone is extremely quick to tell him what's been posted because I was talking to him a few weeks ago and he was chatting to me about stuff I'd posted in the past few days and little details that nobody in their right mind would bother copying and sending to him, I think he told me he just didn't want to re-register again...

Yeah he told me he could read it if he wants 2, but he has no reason to want to be involved with us (he went as far as using the words 'fascists'). So instead, someone relays messages to him, which is where he gets skewed info (like that we ban WS.com users). Maybe in the future he should take the time to read it so his facts are straight instead of relying on other people.

ok i'm done... let's blog!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hey Timothy, I just posted a topic and clicked on "Save Draft", and now it's present as "Your Drafts" in the dashboard under my username 'Bracesup'. But I don't know as to how to send it to you. But I did save in under the section 'Will Smith music'. It's all really confusing to me, so please try to locate my draft yourself. :hmm: :smart: :2thumbs:

• Admin

Hey Timothy, I just posted a topic and clicked on "Save Draft", and now it's present as "Your Drafts" in the dashboard under my username 'Bracesup'. But I don't know as to how to send it to you. But I did save in under the section 'Will Smith music'. It's all really confusing to me, so please try to locate my draft yourself. :hmm:  :smart:  :2thumbs:

yeah thats all you have to do..save it as a draft :2thumbs:

• Members

what the hell was that blog bracesup  :wtf:  :wtf:

Uh-oh. You didn't like it, I guess. :thatsux:

But I did spend quite a lot of time typing it out. So with your consent, maybe I can put it in the "Caught In The Middle" section. :hmm: I'm sorry it didn't work out though. :thumbsdown:

• Admin

bracesup a couple of points.. first it was a little too close to my loretta post.. abit repetitive.. and secondly this is a family friendly will smith blog some of that stuff i cannot publish.. feel free to post it in caught in the middle if you want..

powersrya: first you need to register..once youre registered you should be able to submit a draft