Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MissAshley

Access Hollywood

Access Hollywood, does get show here in England on Sky somewhere, but i don't think it has a regular time/day like in america.

I wonder how much Overbrook and Will had to pay for the sort of promotion that Access Hollywood is giving Party Starter... Does anyone know? :wiggle:

what time does Access Hollywood air? 6pm? 7pm? hopefully, because i'm at work right now and i won't be back till 5 so hopefully it airs after that. i'll have 2 check my local listings when i get back :smart:

it airs here in Chicago @ 6:30.....i'm sure they didn't have to pay Access Hollywood for promotion b/c their job is entertainment news, they're supposed to have different coverage of what's happening with celebs, it's not the first video that they've gone behind the scenes of, and it looks to me, that Will was "Making the Video" but i guess we'll know for sure later

YEP I'M sure it's going 2 be great. Will is so damn funny when he does promotion for his albums on tv. I once heard the video was gonna be released on the 9th...or am I getting that confues with Madden 06?

Will also did the jumping on the counch thing he was like "I'm jumping for you baby! i ain't afraid to jump for my love!" it was real cute....then they started talkin about tom cruise and how they might work together someday.

it airs here in Chicago @ 6:30.....i'm sure they didn't have to pay Access Hollywood for promotion b/c their job is entertainment news, they're supposed to have different coverage of what's happening with celebs, it's not the first video that they've gone behind the scenes of, and it looks to me, that Will was "Making the Video" but i guess we'll know for sure later

Free promotion... Wow... A television show that neither Will nor Overbrook had to pay to appear on...

My, my... how could that be...

Lol, yeah, I'm being facetious... :wiggle:

I noticed that they mentioned about Access Hollywood in the WS.com calendar, I can't believe they actually UPDATED! It'd be nice if they put the date for the video release but that's asking for too much right? :wiggle: Well Will's probably only gonna be on there for 2 minutes or so and it's just an entertainment news show so I doubt that'd he'd have to pay for it, but if he was featured on the whole half hour he'd probably have to.

I hope somebody can get this up, i need to see the bit about will and tom cruise working together :2thumbs: