JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Access Hollywood

That was wack, they spent most of the time talking about Will hanging out with Tom Cruise, go figure, lol, it seems like the media always talks about his acting career more than his music career, he deserves more credit as an mc than what he gets, I wouldn't mind if Will and Tom did a movie together but damn why couldn't they talk more about the "Party Starter" video? I thought that's why he was on there for! :mad:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that they mentioned about Access Hollywood in the WS.com calendar, I can't believe they actually UPDATED!  It'd be nice if they put the date for the video release but that's asking for too much right?  :wiggle:  Well Will's probably only gonna be on there for 2 minutes or so and it's just an entertainment news show so I doubt that'd he'd have to pay for it, but if he was featured on the whole half hour he'd probably have to.

Ted, as much as your view of hip hop may be jaded, you have to realize that when a musician or an actor appears on a program, they aren't the only ones benefiting. When Will appears on a program, whether it is Leno or Access granted, people tune in to watch Will. The program is benefiting just as much from Will's appearance as Will is benefiting from being on the show. Think of all the appearances Will has made over this year, not only for Lost and Found but Hitch as well. There's a reason why a person's appearance on television and being interviewed is called free promotion... Lol, I definitely have to laugh thinking about Will paying the Today show to appear. Ridiculous notion.

yeah BigTed thats true will egts barly any regonition for his music its always acting this playing this

Incidentally... this is Access Hollywood guys, so I wouldn't read too much into the fact that they talk about Tom Cruise and allude to Will's movie career. When's the last time you've seen Mike Jones or Lil Jon on Access Hollywood?

I noticed that they mentioned about Access Hollywood in the WS.com calendar, I can't believe they actually UPDATED!  It'd be nice if they put the date for the video release but that's asking for too much right?  :wiggle:   Well Will's probably only gonna be on there for 2 minutes or so and it's just an entertainment news show so I doubt that'd he'd have to pay for it, but if he was featured on the whole half hour he'd probably have to.

Ted, as much as your view of hip hop may be jaded, you have to realize that when a musician or an actor appears on a program, they aren't the only ones benefiting. When Will appears on a program, whether it is Leno or Access granted, people tune in to watch Will. The program is benefiting just as much from Will's appearance as Will is benefiting from being on the show. Think of all the appearances Will has made over this year, not only for Lost and Found but Hitch as well. There's a reason why a person's appearance on television and being interviewed is called free promotion... Lol, I definitely have to laugh thinking about Will paying the Today show to appear. Ridiculous notion.

Aight since you wanna open up this debate again, I just wanna ask you why can't many independent artists get on TV to perform then if it's free to perform? The same goes for independent actors too, they ain't allowed to go on Regis to be interviewed so nobody goes to see their movie, everyone deserves a chance.

• Admin

I've seen a lot of Will videos premiere on entertainment tonight and Wills always talking about the music.. they were on the set of the damn video!! they didnt talk about party starter at all??? :sigh:

ONLY the part in his song when he longs 4 the days good ol' hiphop. Then that was it.

Edited by Angel Amor

ONLY the part in his song when he longs 4 the days good ol' hiphop. Then that was it.

Yeah, he gives gives most of the last verse...

What were you guys expecting, a full featurette on Will's passion for hip hop, lol, it's Access Hollywood... a show that focuses primarily on hollywood and movie stars and movies. I guess it doesn't bother me since I knew what to expect, and at least he wasn't talking about Switch.