JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mr. Smith Hanging with Ozzfest this Summer!

• Members

Mr. Smith is Hanging with Ozzfest this Year!..

The end of the world must be near!..... I hope rappers don't commit suicide in mass because of this.... :shakehead:

He was there with his wife's band Wicked Wisdom....www.wickedwisdom.net..

He was hanging behind some speakers bumping his head and throwing out the Horns..... Metal Heads where loosing they minds and where moshing on asphalt.. They don't allow metal heads in grass anymore, because when their happy they rip the grass up and throw it at each other.... So skinned elbows and knees is the new thang for metal heads.... Anyways... if you go to Ozzfest to see Mr. Smith... please do not wear rap clothing or the bling bling... Instead wear a black tee shirt and walk around chanting.... Ozzy Rules!.... :2thumbs:

Take Care....

The Bossman :wink:

www.thejadapages.com

• Members

Anyways... if you go to Ozzfest to see Mr. Smith... please do not wear rap clothing or the bling bling... Instead wear a black tee shirt and walk around chanting....  Ozzy Rules!.... :2thumbs:

Aah, so much stereotyping. Tees are just tees, my dear Wisdom fan. And especially since '99 where rap and rock have fused so much, I wonder if people would hardly give a second thought to outfits. :hmm:

• Members

Anyways... if you go to Ozzfest to see Mr. Smith... please do not wear rap clothing or the bling bling... Instead wear a black tee shirt and walk around chanting....  Ozzy Rules!.... :2thumbs:

Aah, so much stereotyping. Tees are just tees, my dear Wisdom fan. And especially since '99 where rap and rock have fused so much, I wonder if people would hardly give a second thought to outfits. :hmm:

Is you out your MIND! :spin: I'm telling you... BE COOL!... Them Metal Heads don't play.... Well they do play... They get drank, and they be whooping on each other and liken getting whooped!...

I got there at 9:30 am and I ran the hell out of there by 3:00 pm. They was drank, and fighting, and passing out, and moshing, and screaming. The fest went on for another 7 hours... Hell NAW!! Jada and Wicked Wisdom performed, I got them to sign my CD and I ran... Them metal heads be all running around fighting over who can look at Jada and tripping all over each other. One fool ran by me with his elbows and knees all skinned smiling! :smoked:

That's just what you want to do... Go ahead and walk in there with a shirt on that say... Rappers Rule! :dontdothat:

You better have on some black and roll in the rocks and dirt a few times.:woot:

The Bossman

Edited by The Bossman

• Members

Is you out your MIND! :spin:  I'm telling you... BE COOL!...  Them Metal Heads don't play.... Well they do play... They get drank, and they be whooping on each other and liken getting whooped!... 

Oh trust me, my friendly rocker. If I start to play dirty, no amount of "getting drank" and whooping can stop me. Getting "skinned" is my middle name, Bossy. So, rock on. :haha:

• Members

Is you out your MIND! :spin:  I'm telling you... BE COOL!...  Them Metal Heads don't play.... Well they do play... They get drank, and they be whooping on each other and liken getting whooped!... 

Oh trust me, my friendly rocker. If I start to play dirty, no amount of "getting drank" and whooping can stop me. Getting "skinned" is my middle name, Bossy. So, rock on. :haha:

Alright!... But remember there be like 10,000 of them fools there!... Yah!

The Bossman

Edited by The Bossman

Ditto I was raise on metal music. I'm a metal head n a huge fan of JJFP. Hell I like all types of music....Anyway Rock On Dudes :kool: