Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

*New Song By Da Brakes*

Da Brakes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 5 2004, 06:55 AM]LOL!! Draw ur weapon Prince!! :touche:[/quote]
:eek4: That could be misinterpreted! :nhawong:

I'm sorry, I'll get my coat... :nana:

• 2 weeks later...
[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 17 2004, 09:58 AM][quote=warriorgriff,Jul 17 2004, 12:18 AM] I wanna download it!! :bowdown:[/quote]
You should be able to download it if u click MP3 next to it!! [/quote]
jep but you have to be registered :) ..

@dabrakes .. thx 4 this magnificent music .. its simply great .. dont stop and make more of it .. i hope youll find someone who would release a cd or something like dis .. i´d buy it :)

Greetz
Lhuni Edited by Lhunagar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
It's a dope song, but [now comes the upbuilding critizism] I personally think its kind of anoying how you use your voice (not all of the time in some parts you rap normal.) It's just hard to put my finger on what it is [i](its difrent and its def and it apeals to kids :P)[/i]But its like maybe over articulating, its pretty clear what I mean when you say "you got to understand i'm a simple maaeenn" instead of just simple man. This also makes it harder to understand what you are saying for me, but that could also be becouse I am not a native speaker and even tough my english is good i'm not home enough in it.

But that's just my taste and overall its pretty profecional. Looking forward to your next song^:)

Ps. Don't get me wrong I do like it, just tought this would help you more than just saying "dope i like it" even if you don't agree whit my point. Edited by Daedalus Mortality