JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Just to let you guys know

Guest Prince

Guest Prince
In the near future its likely I won't be around. Someone very close to me passed away very recently. He was with me as I grew up, was always there, and all my experiences in life he's been a part of so I'm taking the whole thing really badly. The one thing that's managed to keep me standing in the past, listening to music, just isn't doing anything, just brings all the good memories flooding back to me - but I guess it's a good thing to remember him like that right? Anyway, I'm not really sure where to turn now. Everythings just so messed up. Since he's always been there for me, I never once stopped to think what it would be like without him, but now I guess I know...

Anyway, I'm going to try and find something to do now to keep myself occupied. Maybe clean the house (again) ...I'm out :tear:

Btw, congratulations to W3 & BB on the battle, I didn't mean any hard feelings by not responding sooner so I'm sorry if it might have appeared like that by my not replying...

Losing a loved one is a tough thing to deal with, all my grandparents passed away over the past 6 years. You gotta keep on living your life the way that person knew you and loved you for and keep on pushing on 'cause we don't know how long we're gonna be here. Keep your faith up in God and he'll see you through whatever you go through, you'll be a'ight! Keep your head up and everything will be all right! Peace!

That's awful 2 hear. Stay strong and keep pressin' on. Life has some crazy surprises but it's all about moving forward...so don't allow something like this 2 slow u down 2 much. Just think about the past things u've went thru' and realize that while life may never be the same, things will gradually heal 2 an extent and after awhile u'll learn 2 cope. It simply was his time 2 go whether it seems fair or not. Even if u deside 2 take a break from posting here...stop by 2 let us know how things are going.

we as a familly allways support you mentaly any time you want...
I know it's raugh but we all need 2 countinue with our life... life must go on you know man...
I think that I talk in the name of every one when I say "WE ARE HERE FOR YOU"
don't worry if you need any thing you know how 2 reach any 1 of us... and if u want I can even call you (in the tellephone yes)
I hope you will b allright and come back 2 us fast...

[quote=Prince,Jun 11 2004, 12:39 PM]In the near future its likely I won't be around. Someone very close to me passed away very recently. He was with me as I grew up, was always there, and all my experiences in life he's been a part of so I'm taking the whole thing really badly. The one thing that's managed to keep me standing in the past, listening to music, just isn't doing anything, just brings all the good memories flooding back to me - but I guess it's a good thing to remember him like that right? Anyway, I'm not really sure where to turn now. Everythings just so messed up. Since he's always been there for me, I never once stopped to think what it would be like without him, but now I guess I know...

Anyway, I'm going to try and find something to do now to keep myself occupied. Maybe clean the house (again) ...I'm out :tear:

Btw, congratulations to W3 & BB on the battle, I didn't mean any hard feelings by not responding sooner so I'm sorry if it might have appeared like that by my not replying...[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]That's sad to hear, Prince... I wish you the best, because we all know just how tough it can be when we lose someone close to us...

Do whatever calms you the most, during this time...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]