JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lovely daze

It was on the JazzyJeff & Fresh Prince Greatest Hits album (1998), and was also released as a single, scraping into the top 40 in the UK off the back of BWS success.

The Greatest Hits album is still widley available. But if you do get stuck im sure someone will sort you out being it a relatively rare b-side and all.

• Members

Oh man, you have to try and get the Greatest Hits album somehow. Lovely Daze is like the bestest, unbelievable, awesome song, EVER!!!!!. I just feel chills down my spine when I listen to it everytime. :dj:

hey rawad, it's on the JJ+FP Greatest Hits album! it was not intended to be released on BWS. u know why? it's a JJFP track recorded back in 93!! it got released as a single only because it was being released on the JJFP Greatest Hits at the same time. it makes it seem confusing that it was recorded in 93 but they released it in 98 but it's true.

The remixes is are great 2. I remember freakin' out when i saw JJ+FP "Greatest Hits" in stores....cuz i had no idea they even had one in the works. When i saw that "Lovely Daze" waz on it, along with the Megamix, i lost my mind. Nothing like hearing a new JJ+FP song outta no where.