JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL AND JADA'S PERFORMANCE 4 NAVY

THERE'S SOME PICS FROM WICKED WISDOM PERFORMANCE FOR THE NAVY( THE ONE THAT WILL POPPED UP IN) WILL'S IN ONE ON STAGE WITH JADA AND THE KIDS ARE IN THE BACKGROUND...JADEN'S ALL INTO IT...MAYBE HE'LL BE THE RAPPER/ ACTOR LIKE HIS DADDY HE SEEMS TO REALLY ENJOY MUSIC...ESP. WHEN IT'S COMING FROM ONE OF HIS PARENTS...REMEMBER HIS INTERLUDES( WILLENIUM, AND BORN TO REIGN)? WILLOW'S GETTIN' SO BIG...ANYWAY HOLLLLLAAAAA BAAAACCCKKK!

[quote=DevilsJim89,Jun 11 2004, 02:17 PM]Thats pretty cool that Jada sings. I just wish her and Will would keep out of each other's music. I don't like when they are together. I dunno why. Let FP do his thing and Jada do hers.[/quote]
:werd: They should both let each other do their thing! There ain't nothin' wrong with that.:thumb:

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jun 11 2004, 07:36 PM]found em they are on: www.wickedwisdom.net

aw Willow and Jaden look so cute, i wonder if Will and Jada were performing 1000 kisses.[/quote]
No they didnt. It was a preformance from Wicked Wisdom and at the end of there set she introduced the band one by one. Then she said she wanted everyone to meet her husband Will. He came out and the band played Summertime and he preformed it. Jada and kids were just dancing.