JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I, Robot Exclusive!!!!!

TopDawg14

Will Smith appeared on ET on MTV to talk about his new movie, I, Robot. During the interview, Will dropped a bomb - he is in charge of the I, Robot soundtrack and that he has been working on a song or TWO for the soundtrack. While he's not sure if he'll be on the movie's soundtrack, he did specify that he has full control of the movie's soundtack.

Here's hoping he'll have a song for the movie. That will tide us over until he drops his next album(sorry, he didn't say anything about the new album).

:biggrin: :afro:

cool thanx :cheesygrin:

At least we know for cetain that we have the shark tale and the I, Robot soundtrack 2 keep us occupied this year.Now i really cant wait 4 these movies!!!!!!!!

and if he's in full control no-one can kick him off the soundtrack like stupid P diddy did. :slap: Edited by Jazzy Julie

• Admin
[quote=TopDawg14,Mar 13 2004, 10:54 AM]Will Smith appeared on ET on MTV to talk about his new movie, I, Robot. During the interview, Will dropped a bomb - he is in charge of the I, Robot soundtrack and that he has been working on a song or TWO for the soundtrack. While he's not sure if he'll be on the movie's soundtrack, he did specify that he has full control of the movie's soundtack.

Here's hoping he'll have a song for the movie. That will tide us over until he drops his next album(sorry, he didn't say anything about the new album).

:biggrin: :afro:[/quote]
ahhhh!!! new will song in july!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

i hope its sumthin he did with Jeff! :dj:

I don't know how i feel about this. If it's a movie track, he might be screwing him self musically. Hopefully the soundtrack is only partly releated 2 the actual movie and any song he would contribute 2 it would be just a song and not a song related 2 the movie.

I don't see the album comin' out this summer...but i think it would be a great time 4 it. Either way, a new song would defintly be dope. It's good 2 know his passion 4 music is keeping him busy even when it comes 2 music that's not 4 his own albums.

• Members
It is great to hear yes, but I agree whit AJ. I ofcourse don't know what the movie is like excacly but, I don't think there should be a song lyterly about the movie, maybe just a song in that type of style. Also from what I have seen the movie isn't really a "Hiphop type movie" but i'm not sure about that.