JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP Stuff i Noticed

Mike

Hey when i was on the cruise i noticed some more things in movies and music videos that mention jjfp or will smith(not nessisarly big things, actually sometimes small)

in the remake of the parent trap with lindsey lohan, near the end when the girl is driving into the driveway, she is playing jjfp. now by the time i noticed it was jjfp i didnt get to confirm the song, but im sure it was girls are nothing but trouble or parents just dont understand

in jay-z's video "i just wanna love you"

theres a part when a man wants to get inside the house and he goes "im will smith" then he says other names too.

anyway these are things i noticed when watching tv on the cruise.

yea that is cool. I don't know what it is abt it,... but everytyme I hear anything JJFP related on radios, in a store...or wherever, my heart always smile, and I get kinda hyper. Then I wanna say to ppl passing by, "HEY THATS JJFP!!!...I'm a huge fan!" lmbo

(thank God I don't, cuz ppl would probably think im nuts or something) LOL... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

yea that is cool.  I don't know what it is abt it,... but everytyme I hear anything JJFP related on radios, in a store...or wherever, my heart always smile, and I get kinda hyper.  Then I wanna say to ppl passing by, "HEY  THATS JJFP!!!...I'm a huge fan!"  lmbo

(thank God I don't, cuz ppl would probably think im nuts or something)  LOL...  :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

no i get the same way haha

yea that is cool.  I don't know what it is abt it,... but everytyme I hear anything JJFP related on radios, in a store...or wherever, my heart always smile, and I get kinda hyper.  Then I wanna say to ppl passing by, "HEY  THATS JJFP!!!...I'm a huge fan!"  lmbo

(thank God I don't, cuz ppl would probably think im nuts or something)  LOL...  :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

no i get the same way haha

me too! :lolsign: