JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Pursuit of Happyness"

bigwillfan

This looks like it will be a great movie; I'm really looking forward to seeing it. If the trailer is any indication, Will's surely turned in another Oscar worthy performance, and Jaden is just as great. He seems quite comfortable as an actor... Can't wait to see this.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the trailer again but now in Quicktime format, so yall can download it on your computers if you want...

Heres the link: http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone..._trlr_01_dl.mov

This is nothing new or nothing long, but AOL is featuring the trailor for the movie at the moment and this is the info they have with it.

Starring: Will Smith, Thandie Newton

Director: Gabriele Muccino

Opens: Dec. 15, 2006

What the Movie's About: Will Smith is Chris Gardner, a struggling single parent. When he and his young son are evicted from their San Francisco apartment, Chris steps into high gear and lands a prestigious stock brokerage internship. Smith taps into his 'Fresh Prince' roots for this rags-to-riches tale.

Here's the Buzz: The film is a plethora of firsts -- Smith in a tearjerker, Italian Muccino directing an English-language movie, Will's real-life son Jaden in his debut feature film.

This looks like it will be a great movie; I'm really looking forward to seeing it. If the trailer is any indication, Will's surely turned in another Oscar worthy performance, and Jaden is just as great. He seems quite comfortable as an actor... Can't wait to see this.

i agree... I remembered skimming thru this thread.. and was woken up by my daughter this morning kids talkin bout wanting to see this movie after previews at a movie yesterday. lmbo...

peace,

cookie

Long shot; We'll get one of the most predictable movies ever made with an ending that is happy as hell. There'll be alot of crying and "important talks that never end". Hell yeah. Butter!

Edited by Lerkot

Long shot; We'll get one of the most predictable movies ever made with an ending that is happy as hell. There'll be alot of crying and "important talks that never end". Hell yeah. Butter!

You fool, it's a true life story :rofl: