Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

Vote for Party Starter

right here! :dope:

I hope when the video comes out, Ill remember those links. im very forgetful. lmbo...

oh man,...i forgot to tell you guys (see i told u guys that I was 4getful lol) last Monday a week ago, before my sons flew back to new england, we went downtown and fed homeless ppl. and i was promotin the heck out of Will's cd! LOL. we were feeding the homeless ppl and they were eating, and JAMMING to Will. haha Man, i promise.. life was just sweeeet to them at that moment... hahaha a hot plate of spaghetti, veggies, a fruit, cold drink and a block party featuring Will Smith cd. hahahl

one chik said..ooooh that sounds good.... and she knew the song.. i think it was Switch,...i cant remember at the moment,..but a homeless chik knew Will's switch song. haha. but, imma keep doing that cuz it feels good (to feed them , promote the cd in a special kinda way. haha... and share good music with the underprividledged :dope: ) haha.... i took pics, and ill show a few when i remember...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

yea u right Jonny... i was editing my post while u typed that...but my thing,..is i will still forget to vote unless im reminded. lmbo

peace,

cookie

WHAT ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT???

Xx-GOTTA LOVE WILL-xX  :jazzy:

I DUNNO HOW BOUT U GO BACK AND READ THE POST SLOWLY SO THAT UR BRAIN CAN FULLY COMPREHEND WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST WAS

voted... that mismatched picture thing always seems to happen with Will. Lack of promotion I guess, there's only about 5 official pics from the lost and found era isn't there? :lolsign: