JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vote for Party Starter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, its not up to me to say bcoz its up to rawad or Tim, but i just wanna say, im all up for helping Will by voting bcoz he does need us and we will soon need to vote a lot on trl, both willsmith.com and us.

BUT, it seems u want some info and exclusives for your site and yes i have respect that you are trying hard to improve the site and get information that the owners cant. The thing is if u want info u need to find it and not just take it. People who posted these links took the time to find them and people also took time and money putting up downloads.

If u want exclusives for your site search on google, when i had more time on my hands i used to do it all the time and find all sorts of articles and news.

u might be able to take these bcoz its not a big deal but i'd wait for permission first.

ok, its not up to me to say bcoz its up to rawad or Tim, but i just wanna say, im all up for helping Will by voting bcoz he does need us and we will soon need to vote a lot on trl, both willsmith.com and us.

BUT, it seems u want some info and exclusives for your site and yes i have respect that you are trying hard to improve the site and get information that the owners cant. The thing is if u want info u need to find it and not just take it. People who posted these links took the time to find them and people also took time and money putting up downloads.

If u want exclusives for your site search on google, when i had more time on my hands i used to do it all the time and find all sorts of articles and news.

u might be able to take these bcoz its not a big deal but i'd wait for permission first.

:word: Amen to that...what more can I say??!!

Guest Big Willie

Yeah I know, I just though it was about time some of the so called big fans over there started to do there bit. Some are happy to be called a fan but when it comes to trying to help they suddenly dissapear.

I will await responses from Tim and Rawad and other before selecting any, im going to start to look for some myself now.

Thnak for the help guys.