JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Listed: Top 20 songs parents HATE

foxy

I was watching MuchMoreMusic last night, and the show 'Listed' was on, where they were showing top 20 songs that parents hate the most. Well DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's Parents just don't understand was number 20. lolz I just wanted to share it with u guys. :1-say-yes: Here are the rest of the songs that they believe parents hate the most (mostly because of sexual contents).

20. DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince - Parents Just Don't Understand :wiggle:

19. Who let the dogs out :thumbsdown:

18. Tiffany - I think we're alone now

17. Sisqo - The thong song :hmm:

15. The doors - Light my fire

14. I want your sex

13. I fought the law

12. The bad touch

11. The sex pistols - Anarchy in the U.K.

10. Poison - Talk dirty to me

9. Push it

8. Straight outta compton

7. Christina Aguilera - Dirrty

6. Baby got Back

5. Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar

4. Madonna - Like a virgin

3. The Beastie Boys - Fight for your right

2. 2 Live Crew - Me so horny

1. Twisted Sister - We're not gonna take it

My parents didn't really mind me listening to Parents just don't understand.. They thought it was funny :thumbsup2:

Edited by foxy

Man, that is probably the dumbest list i've ever seen.  Why dose it even exist??

My theory: because list shows are incredibly easy to produce, and even if they ARE dumb, people will still watch em. :wiggle: Vh1 and "E" list shows rock my world, even tho they're all the same stupid thing: they endeavor to rank things that clearly never needed to be ranked or merit any thought of ranking, they seemingly put as little thought into the list as possible, and then they bring in C-list comedians and obscure, washed-up celebrities to make some painfully obvious jokes about each item on said list. BOOM! I'm hooked. 100 most awesomely bad songs, intense celebrity fueds, etc. etc.? I'm watching. You are too! :1-say-yes:

Edited by scyhigh99

These countless are so pointless I don't even know why I am wasting my time writing a post about it!