JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Any Naughty By Nature fans?

Hell yeah, I love Naughty By Nature, they're one of the greatest groups of all time, they are iicons from 'Jersey that deserve more due, I think their last album "iicons" is one of the best albums of this decade so far, it's a shame they only released one single from that one 'cause it deserved to go platinum, it had so many great songs on it, "Swing Swang" would've been a bigger club banger that summer than that song with 3LW which was a good song still, I think "Family Tree" should've also been released, that's one of the deepest songs I ever heard.

Edited by bigted

:word: I dig a lot of their music, Feel Me Flow, Everythings Gonna Be Alright, OPP, definatley. Though "There just like JJFP" I don't know about that... I always figured their music was a lot harder the JJ/FP. "Guard Your Grill" "Yoke The Joker", even "O.P.P.", I can't picture JJ/FP making songs that rough.

O.P.P., Gaurd Your Grill, Uptown Anthem, Hip Hop Hooray, Feel Me Flow, Mourn Till I Join You, Swing Swang, and Rah Rah are some of my favs by them. i definitely dig their rougher side, yet they can still remain positive and relatively clean (at least compared to todays rap standards).

• Members

I haven't bought any album of theirs but I have been a fan of the track "Hip-Hop Hooray" for as long as I could remember. That's one of the best rap tracks of all time for me. :2thumbs:

I heard they're supposed to be performing in Philly sometime this week with KRS-ONE, Melle Mel, and Rob Base, hosted by Monie Love and MC Lyte, it's supposed to be a hip-hop legends show, somebody posted something about this in another hip-hop forum about checking ticketmaster in if interested, that's a heads up for anyone that lives on the east coast, if I had the time and money I'd go!