JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WACKEST HIP-HOP SONGS OF ALL TIME

This post isn't meant 2 start fights. If it dose, then the mod can lock it or delete it whenever they want. However, i wanna see what kinda lists we come up with. When i mean, wack, i mean awful from all ends. Some somes suck when it comes 2 the production, some suck when it comes 2 lyrics and subject matter (if any) and some suck cuz the artist has no talent. However, i asking 4 the kinda list where everything about the song is wack.

1. Harlem World "?...their 1st (and maybe only single)
Mase's Harlem World waz like an All-Star group 4 the wackest artists ever. I just remember this song and thinking that it waz invented simply 2 suck and bring rap music back 3,000 years.

2. Nelly "Hot In Herr"
ugh, Neptunes gave him an empty, wack beat. Since we are talking about Nelly here, of course the lyrics suck and the over-done dirty south talk is mad annoying. However, i think the most annoying thing in this song is what he dose in half of his songs...he raps like he's just been beat down and sounds like he's crying.

3. Junior M.A.F.I.A. "?...their 1st single"
Ugh...trash rap. "Ladies, rub ya ******* if u love Hip-Hop"...man, that beat drove me 2 drink and like Harlem World, they were a group of artists that defintly couldn't hold it down as solo artists (yes, including Lil' Kim) and they actually couldn't even hold it down as a group. Man, they sucked.

4. Lil' Flip "Game Over"
Man, what bet did Columbia lose that made them sign this guy. What makes this wack fool stand out from all of the other garbage rappers that have come out in recent years. The production drives me insane. And the weakly changed "flip...flip...flip" in the background sounds like they are drugged 2 sound awful. I guess it just shows how un-enthusiastic they are 2 hear this guy rap (if u wanna call it that).

5. G-Unit "Stunt 101"
This is the kinda pointless song that comes 2gether when u put 1 C-level rapper in a group 2 hypemen who got their hands on a microphone. Dosen't it bug them that their song talks about nothing?!?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the wackest songs are the ones that came out in the last 5 years!
#1-Nelly "Hot In Herre"
#2-Nelly "Country Grammar"
#3-Chingy "Right Thurr"(Both Versions)
#4-Puff Daddy and Mase "Can't Nobody Hold Us down"(They ****ted on a classic)
#5-Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby"(One of the 1st wack songs in hip-hop history)
#6-Eminem "My Name Is"
#7-Mase "Feels So Good"
#8-Jay-Z "Change Clothes"
#9-J-Kwon "Tipsy"
#10-Jay-Z "99 Problems"
Basically anything that's currently being released is a canidate for this list! :kekeke:

everything by eminem , snoop dogg, dr dre, 50 cent and his g unit, bow wow, lil romeo.

I really hate that new song i cant remmember his name but he raps tipsey, chingy right thurr, bubba sparxxx, vanilla ice, lol im not writing songs now im doing artists oops.

yeah but pretty much what every1 else did and i worte all the recent artists.

I would never say "anything" by any artist cuz even tho' there are some artists i don't like at all...they occasionaly drop a single that i like. For instance, i like Nelly's "Dillemma" feat. Kelly Rowland, Jay-Z's Ain't No N!**@, Sunshine, The City Is Mine, Girls...", Chingy's new single w/ that R-N-B hook, Eminem's Slim Shady LP and a few later-released trax, and so on. I'm not saying i'm in love with those songs or the artist, but as songs, i kinda like some of them. I try 2 not 2 limit myself by i won't allow myself 2 like something by anybody...it just happens that some of them are wack, but get lucky or get some divine insperation 4 a good song.

Sometimes i'll even dislike a song when it's new...but like it later. I used 2 dislike Coolio when he came out. However, his 2nd single waz dope (I Remember)...but when "Gangsta's Paradice" came out, i fell in love with half of his music (b4 it blew up) and started liking him. I no longer thought "Fantastic Voyage" waz a stupid song. These days, when i hear older music like the Bad Boy stuff of the late 90's that i used 2 diss, i actually kinda like some of it now. I don't know if it's cuz i now like certain songs cuz their is no hype behind them now or if i like some of them just cuz they take me back 2 when they were new. I'm not gonna turn around and say Black Rob's "Whoa" song is the illest of all time anytime soon, but i never thought i'd like this track like i do now.

It's funny the way my mind will sometimes change i about music. Either way, my favorite artists and their music never changes in my opinion....just the stuff i disliked or didn't care 2 check out during it's time out.

Guest lambertj3
I respect everybodys opinion on this board but the lists you guys came up with is totally wack. 50, snoop, g-unit, eminem, chingy , ludacris are tight,and mase,and any pop rappers are wack. JUST MY OPINION.

Lambertj3...LOL... I have to say i like reading what you have to say (not that I always agree) but you arent afraid to say what you feel even if its not what EVERYONE else is saying. Its just good to see a different point of view for a change. :thumb:

• 2 years later...

haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nelly aint whack and those songs from him aint eeither, cmon, tipsy had the hottest beats, stunt 101 is not that bad aqnd 99 problems is everything but whack, man, please........

Oh and im sorry for being bringing back old topics again, its just that i was lookin back and this topic really caught my attention. Ice ice is whack as hell, but take note on the others