JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ageless Natural Beauty

• Members

It's time to celebrate, folks. Hollywood.com has reported that our dear friend Will Smith has made the number 6 position of the new Ageless Hollywood Stars list published by In Touch magazine. According to them, it's a list of stars who have been looking hot and sexy as they were before without the aid of any cosmetic surgery. Sharon Stone topped this list of ageless stars. Here's the Top 10:

1. Sharon Stone

2. Marisa Tomei

3. Andie MacDowell

4. Sheryl Crow

5. John Stamos

6. Will Smith

7. Kristin Davis

8. Michelle Pfeiffer

9. Tom Cruise

10. Loni Anderson

I don't know about the other stars but Will Smith and John Stamos have certainly done a superb job in maintaining themselves over the years. So another reason for us to be happy. :2thumbs:

It's time to celebrate, folks. Hollywood.com has reported that our dear friend Will Smith has made the number 6 position of the new Ageless Hollywood Stars list published by In Touch magazine. According to them, it's a list of stars who have been looking hot and sexy as they were before without the aid of any cosmetic surgery. Sharon Stone topped this list of ageless stars. Here's the Top 10:

1. Sharon Stone

2. Marisa Tomei

3. Andie MacDowell

4. Sheryl Crow

5. John Stamos

6. Will Smith

7. Kristin Davis

8. Michelle Pfeiffer

9. Tom Cruise

10. Loni Anderson

I don't know about the other stars but Will Smith and John Stamos have certainly done a superb job in maintaining themselves over the years. So another reason for us to be happy. :2thumbs:

But there are way more...Whats up with Brad Pitt,Jenifer Aniston,LL,Janet Jackson (oohh Janet) and way more others?

1. Sharon Stone

2. Marisa Tomei

3. Andie MacDowell

4. Sheryl Crow

5. John Stamos

6. Will Smith

7. Kristin Davis

8. Michelle Pfeiffer

9. Tom Cruise

10. Loni Anderson

But there are way more...Whats up with Brad Pitt,Jenifer Aniston,LL,Janet Jackson (oohh Janet) and way more others?

I think the reason why Janet isn't on there bcos she had a nose job. I think that would count as cosmetic surgery. Now the others I don't know. Nice 2 c Will on the list. C it goes 2 show what u would look like if u don't drink heavily n smoke.

Edited by Angel Amor

1. Sharon Stone

2. Marisa Tomei

3. Andie MacDowell

4. Sheryl Crow

5. John Stamos

6. Will Smith

7. Kristin Davis

8. Michelle Pfeiffer

9. Tom Cruise

10. Loni Anderson

I think the reason why Janet isn't on there bcos she had a nose job. I think that would count as cosmetic surgery. Now the others I don't know. Nice 2 c Will on the list. C it goes 2 show what u would look like if u don't drink heavily n smoke.

Did Janet had a Nose Job?

Uuuups Sorry than :lolsign:

Edited by Turntable

cool, i agree that Brad pitt should be in there too, i hope he hasnt had a nose job too lol.

there were rumors that brad Pitt had regular Botox injections. His face does look a bit different. Johnny Depp should be up there. The man is 42, smokes, but still looks great. It's unfair.

*For guys sayin Angelina Jolie- I totally agree. Except that she's still 30 so she's still too young to be that particular list. We'll see when she's 36+

Nice to see they recognize Will on there, he definately has kept his youth, I wish I could ever look that good.

Yeah it's true. I saw some E-Entertainment programmes in the past where they said that Angelina might have had a boobie job.

Umm yeah they are so reliable. :)

Im sure Will have done something to keep his body in shape, like eatin A-vitamines or somethin.