JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith and Kanye West

Either legal things kept the song from coming out or it just wazn't that impressive.  His work on Common Sense's  album waz dope...so i'd expect his work with FP 2 be 2.  As a rapper, Kanye is okay but VERY overrated...at least 2 me.  "Diamonds" is the most boring song ever.

You're right AJ. I just listened to it a couple times and I was done :sleep2:

Yeah there's so many mcs/producers that deserve the attention that Kanye West gets but it'd be interesting to hear what a track with FP would sound like, I think I'd live if that never happened, I'd rather see him do a song with DJ Premiere and LL Cool J, that's a song I'd remember for the rest of my life! :dj:

i say that kanye is an excellent rapper its just that we've heard his songs so much that they arents too good anymore. BUt i have to admit that he is a lil overrated. And regarding to dimonds....after you listen to it a couple times its not good. but when i first heard it, i thought it was amazing.

Kanye is good, but he thinks too much of himself, and Diamonds isn't that good, although the remix is.

I have Kanye's album...i do listen 2 the lyrics. Songs like "All Falls Down" are amazing...but otherwise, he's just an above average artist 2 me. His skillz on the mid are just barely above average. From what i've heard so far, his production is consistently good.

I give Kanye credit for good songs like All Falls Down and Jesus Walks, but he is not that great. Everyone says how refreshing it is to have someone in the rap game that doesn't talk guns, sex, etc, but Will has been doing it his entire career. Why won't people recognize that?

I give Kanye credit for good songs like All Falls Down and Jesus Walks, but he is not that great.  Everyone says how refreshing it is to have someone in the rap game that doesn't talk guns, sex, etc, but Will has been doing it his entire career.  Why won't people recognize that?

Some Peopel do..Most of them are Legends them selves or the Source Magazin but hey..At least somebody :2thumbs: