Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Radewart

Will Smith and Jamie Foxx together!

Someone posted this a coupla years back on the old board, and I was really happy 2 hear abt it, because thats one of my FAVorite movies of all tymes...

Thanks for the update... :2thumbs:

I hope they really do it!!!

peace,

cookie

It would be a great movie to watch if Jamie and Will acted together. They'd certainly win the MTV Movie Awards for Best Duo in a movie. :1-say-yes:

I'm sure they remember seeing Will and Jamie in ALI... just adding they DO have good chemistry together... This movie would be a comedy tho... I can only imagine them together! haha :haha:

peace,

cookie

I'm sure they remember seeing Will and Jamie in ALI... just adding they DO have good chemistry together... This movie would be a comedy tho... I can only imagine them together! haha  :haha:

peace,

cookie

that wasn't really a question :wink: ,but yeah it will be a gr8 comedy i just image something like Will and Carlton :haha:

Yea,...i knew it wasn't a question, but u were being funny... lmbo Im agreeing with Perry, cuz that was my 2nd point...if there was a point. LOL

peace,

cookie

Yea,...i knew it wasn't a question, but u were being funny... lmbo  Im agreeing with Perry, cuz that was my 2nd point...if there was a point. LOL

peace,

cookie

I agree.. I think..

My head hurt's.