JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Love What You Do & Do What You Love

Man it really feels good 2 know that my sons know good music. LOL

I know this is off topic, but I wanted to share that my 10 year old son told me,... "Mom, Love what you do and do what you love". haha

We were listening to that track in the car quite a few times.. LOL and I see it was pretty catchy, cuz theyre fighting over going swimming or movies, and he threw in that line as an equation to him doing what he loves!

anyways... LMBO just sharing... :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

That's funny. That line is great tho'...much more than just a dope lyric in a song. Really living life is about loving what u do and doing what u love. Of course sometimes u gotta do what u don't love 2 get 2 a place where u can do what u do love. So many people have fallen in2 a routine in life...those are the people do need 2 do love what they do, and do what they love.

Its really wierd u should say that AJ..because believe it or not... everything u've said is a replica of my life... "Love What You Do and Do What You Love" is my daily motto/allegiance song now. Strangely, the more I hear it,...the more focused I am with certain goals that were pushed aside...

Gotta give cred when its due... another song/chorus I've been listenin 2 alot with a similar 'cache'... Jill Scott...

Open up your heart and grab it

Believe that you can have it

Take it...Its yours Its yours

Live for that dream, Follow that dream

beautiful dreamer.....

some music is so inspiring 2 me. and lately of all the music I listen 2...Jeff and Jill Scott's tracks have been doing just that 4 me... ppl may not know, or not..i dunno...but this kinda music can serve as a positive instrument and motivational tool to help ppl grow...

:word:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I like that...that's real deep n thought provoking. I guess the only song that I take 2 heart is JJFP's "Shadow Dreams". Cos I would like to be a writer of children's books.

Edited by Angel Amor

Its such a great hip hop tune.

Great musiically, Great Lyrics, and catchy hook

Shud've been a hit if released on a major label