JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tour 05

I would much rather a smaller setting because its more personable... you can get a better feel and vybe of their energy and a better chance of meeting them versus in a much larger venue...

The problem is...like someone mentioned...weather or not the real fans get to see the performance, versus those Lorettas.

Looks like I saw some lined up outside for Jeff's gig on Walnut Stree too. haha. j/kiddN

peace,

cookie

Im not fussy aslong as i get tickets for one.

There are plenty of middle of the road venues that hold around the 2-3000 mark that would be greta for JJFP to play. They are all standing and great for getting close enough to the stage wherever you are in the building.

there's pros and cons to both types of settings. I think a smaller venue would be better personally but the problem would be getting tickets.

JJFP union would be dope, all lined up across the front row!

see now thats what i'm talking abt! A whole bunch of JJFP fans meet up in a good location for all of us to be able 2 travel to , then we just happen 2 get the front row... I bet if we try really hard,..we could prolly get that arranged too....LOL. neva know... :smart:

Im going from 'wishing' we could see JJFP in a venue nearby...to us all occupying the front row. LMBO... good thoughts tho...

peace,

cookie