JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

tampa bay or calgary

tampy bay or calgary  

2 members have voted

1. 1. tampy bay or calgary

• tampabay
    • calgary

I say Tampa Bay 'cause they're playing at home and they're reppin' the US!

Ohhhh man...what a final we got here. Some people say this is one of the worst Stanley Cup Finals but it's definatly far from it! It's the Tampa Bay Lightning who have only been in the league since 1992 and the Calgary Flames who have one Stanley Cup in which they won in 1989. Both teams have had a rough few years. Rebuilding and rebuilding hoping to get back in the playoffs. These two teams are quick and are two of the most exciting teams in the NHL to watch.

This is the first Stanley Cup Finals ever since I started watching hockey that I don't mind who wins. It's two teams who I would have never expected to make the Finals. You have three droughts here that are on the line.

1. No Eastern Conference team in the last 10 years has won the Stanley Cup besides the New Jersey Devils in (1995, 2000 and 2003). The last team besides the Devils to win the Cup in the Eastern Conference is the 1994 New York Rangers.

2. No Canadian team in the last 11 years have won the Stanley Cup. There are only 6 Canadian teams in the NHL and the last team to win it was the 1993 Montreal Canadiens.

3. Dave Andreychuk, the captain of the Tampa Bay Lightning has played in the NHL for 22 years and has yet to win a Stanley Cup. This could be his last season.

Well as exciting as Game 6 was, this one should be another awesome, end of your seat type game. This is the 3rd time in the last 4 years that the Stanley Cup Finals has gone the distance - which is Game 7.

Who will win? I don't know, too close to call. Tampa has the momentum since they won the double-overtime game 6 and they have Game 7 at home but remember the 2003 Anaheim Mighty Ducks who won Game 6 at home against the Devils (5-2) but lost Game 7 even with that momentum.

Should be a good one!!! woo! :peace:

Nice analysis Jim! It's gonna be one hell of a game seven, I hope that it goes to overtime! :werd: :rock:

Every 1 in my city is voting 4 the Calgary.

it's getting annoying, peeps wearing shirts of the flames, flags on their cars.

So i'm kinda thinking the Flames are gonna win.
Man, i don't watch hockey, so don't make me watch it