JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Kanye West

Well at least Petey Pablo released 2 albums on Jive records, how many albums did Tra-Knox release, none.

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Jun 6 2004, 04:25 PM]since when did we know pety Pablo is on there?:O[/quote]
Petey got down on another collaboration recently, one that surprised even him. In the fall, he flew out to Los Angeles and recorded four songs with Will Smith.

A grimy, Dirty South rapper like himself was the last thing Petey thought Smith would be seeking, but sure enough, he received a call from the pop superstar, who paid for Petey to join him in the studio.

"You don't really hear about Will working with other rappers. For him to call me and bring me to his house?" Petey said with disbelief.

So what did he think of the experience? "I'm in his house, in his kitchen, eating a banana out of his bowl. It's like, hey, man — I'm really here."

[url="http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1484025/20031231/pablo_petey.jhtml?headlines=true"]http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1484025/2...?headlines=true[/url]

• Members
You know I reaLLY WANT to hear all WIll's unreleased stuff :(

and I dont know much about Petey Pablo but I read this:

[quote]Petey isn't one who usually talks about jewelry, fancy cars and the lavish lifestyle often portrayed by his Northern peers[/quote]

Then its fine to me :P Edited by Daedalus Mortality