JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Kanye West

:werd: It doesn't make any sense, Petey Pablo is kinda wack, and those artists you mentioned are the best that's out right now, so I don't get it either.

I feel u. Petey Pablo has about zero talent and his music annoyes me 2 no end. I think Will would have much better chemistry with Twista or Kanye West. Neither of them are fake thugs and neither of them base their career or disrespecting people, cussing, and flossing a negative lifestyle. It sounds like Will is pretty finished with this upcoming album but dosen't mean he won't change it if the oppertunity pops up.

[quote=WildWildWillennium,Jun 5 2004, 01:30 PM]I would love 2 see Will collabo with Kanye!! A track like "Jesus Walks" would be dope.

AJ, I thought u said u didn't like Kanye on another post...?[/quote]
Definatly....just as long as Kanye don't repeat the same lines like 3 times...gets annoying.

• Members
Well.... He most have some talent.. Because if he didnt why would Will work with him?? I have listend to some of Petey Pablos tracks.. And I would place it under the gangsterrap catagory.. And Will Smith and gangsterrap just dont mix!! But I dont know how much collaboration theres involved... if he singes half the song it could really bad... but if he just raps i couple of lines, I actually think it could be ok.. Edited by DoubleD

Will likes to surprise people, do things no one saw coming. These Is something, I think we can all say, none of us would have thought of. who knows, Maybe Petey pablo will have some different Rhymes on this track.

Though i'd still love to hear him on a Kanye Produced Track, Or Spitting his Fastest with twista :)