JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Chasing Forever

Heres an appreciation thread for it. I mean i just popped in my big willie style and this track stood out cause i hadnt heard it in a while. Its got the ribbon in the sky sample in the beat which is hot and great lyrics. Its a really really good song and now is one of my favorites.

wut do yall think?

Guest Mr Peterson

That is funny... I was just listening to that album the other day while working out. I usually skip that track but for some reason this time I did not. I thought to myself "This is really a good song!"

Yeah, "Chasing Forever" is timeless. It just stands the test time unlike alot of other songs. The lyrics are 2 the point and honest. The beat is simple yet brilliant. It's just an amazing song.

Good song, good song, I used to skip it, but I started to listen to it, and its good

Yeah, "Chasing Forever" is timeless.  It just stands the test time unlike alot of other songs.  The lyrics are 2 the point and honest.  The beat is simple yet brilliant.  It's just an amazing song.

:yeahthat: