JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Let's get to know 1 another all over again...

3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]What would u guys and ladies prefer to do if you were to choose one of these 2 following chill spots,...when it comes to kicking back in relationships...

1. Natural settings...inexpensive with spending little money..

2. Somewhere elaborate...with spending an impressive amount of money...

be honest, please..i just wanna see where some of u are coming from and why you'd choose one of the two...

me...myself personally...Altho elaborate settings are cool, fine and dandy...I'm one of those kinda natural chiKs...enjoy the heck out of natural settings. I think that in a natural setting, 2 ppl can really kick back, and get to know one another really well,...without putting on some front just to impress the other...

Make a snack basket...fresh fruit,...a few drinks...chilled music...and maybe even catch a sunset....or just anything..this is just an example..but whas yall preferences...i really am interested to know what you'd consider impressive to spend a first couple of dates with someone interesting...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

natural settings, my ex took me to an expensive restaraunt on valentines day and it was so boring, i had to sit there and be polite and make a nice conversation without acting silly.

I just like to go and have some fun somewhere like the beach or a picnic, unless they wanted to take me to kenya on safari but that wont happen lol.

[quote=Prince,Jun 5 2004, 08:19 AM]Number 1, natural setting... Plus I'm a cheapskate so wouldn't take anyone anywhere expensive unless it was for a good reason haha[/quote]
That's sounds familiar.

Anyway, i would have to reply to this post later.i don't have enuff time right now.So it's all good right?

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...Prince...ur terrible.... :slap: :kekeke: um,...but honest tho .lol.

Julie...I feel ya sista! on the AFrican trip. I wouldlnt mind going there myself, but id still like to hang out in a natural setting. LOL. i wanna ride a zebra, and get me a little monkey to carry on my hip like a baby. hahaha :kekeke:
but with the restaraunt that you went to...i don't think that I can resist being silly, because its just in my nature...as long as it's within reason...

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]

Well since I live by the boardwalk, I like to chill at the boardwalk, so I like the 1st few dates in getting to know the girl by hanging out there, talking, playing games to win her a prize, then go down to the beach and watch the sunset 'cause I'm a romantic guy! :thumb:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]actually, yes. To me..it really "does" matter. I'm a really simple chiK, and altho i enjoy nice and elaborate "outings",...i'm just more drawn to , and appreciate nature and the simplicity of life itself, more. It puts me in a real chilled and relaxed mode, and I feel so at eased...I would naturally project my true self...

I mean...there can always be other times for more, as a new relationship progresses,...but I'd like to think that a man with an average income can and will appreciate a woman thats even considerate enough to want more enjoyment of his time, versus him spending loads of money... Maybe, Im just different, but thats me, and I wouldn't wanna be any other way...

Its beautiful if a guy would prefer a more elaborate setting, but not only would it make me a bit uneasy or a little uncomfortable, (as its not something Im accustomed to), but it's just not initially impressive to me as a woman who PREFERS a simple, yet romantic setting... As long as the conversation flows smoothly, we're feelin each other, and a connection is building...the moment in itself, is priceless in my opinion...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

I don't have a preference myself. There's a different vybe for different moods. Sometimes i like gettin' all jigged up and going out 2 busy late-nite restaurant or a bar and just going crazy, people watching, etc. There are other times when i wanna take 2 the park, or a playground, a rooftop, etc where u can just kick it.

I agree it depends on your mood. My man is really good about doing the chill type outings with me all the time. Its good to do that but we also go out NICE and spend some money and do it like that too. I like both depending of how we feel and whats going on. Im lucky cuz my man likes to spoil me but Im good and do for him too! :kiss: :face2:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]You're lucky sexywishgirl...not all ladies have a man this wonderful that spoils her... It feels so good to just kick back in [b]whatever [/b]setting best fits the mood and occasion...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]