JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SHOUT OUTS 2 THE MAGNIFICANT JJ

Family!!! Post ur shoutouts 2 Jeff in this thread. I am going to print it out and drop it off with Irize at ATOJ studio (if its open when I'm in Philly --->> cross ya fingers),... say whats on ur minds to tha one n only Magnificant JJ ... :2thumbs:

Try to have ur shoutout done before 6 pm today plz.... k?

thx...

peace,

cookie

Jeff...

I was going to write my own personal letter to you, but I figured that I would add it along with the fans shoutout instead..save u the trouble of umm...reading alla that jibberish. LOL This pic (that ur gonna LOVE) is from your fans at the JJFP community online, for your birthday and dam. Its my fault that its months late for, and I am sorry from the bottom of my heart that you are just getting it. It was featured in a Black History Month program at Bellsouth Executive building in Atlanta, in recognition of your musical contributions.... but regardless... I hope I dont run into u at ATOJ, cuz I know a sucka punch from you would be off the chain. LOL

Imma be strait with u bro...I've been going thru some extreme changes, totally stressed... and never got around to getting it in ur hands on tyme. I hope you understand that as you receive this gift from your fans,...we all love and appreciate everything u do 4 us. You have a magical touch and we wish u the best with continued success. Give Will our love and we hope u both can stop online to say hi sometyme... oh yea..and can u take a pic with the portrait and send it to Tim 4 us to know u got it? ...and yea...kiss Jill too please? hehe...and ... well thats enough... *muah*...

peace,

and much love,

your sista in spirit...

Cookie

Hey Jeff, Loving all your work man. Can't wait for your tour with Will later this year. I'll catch you when your over in the UK, I'll be the guy singing along to all the songs.

Take Care

KevTastic

Jeffrey Townes, what is UP. Ummmmm... I like your work and whatnot, but I guess that's kinda obvious. I guess just... keep doing what your doing? I say this because, clearly, without my encouragement, you would give up music entirely. Soooooo... yeah! Hopefully I'll see you and Will in NYC this fall if the tour really comes thru. I'll be down at Iona College there. If you do anything in the summer tho, you gotta come up to Boston. You have to accomodate my schedule, Jeff. Allright then... Much appreciation, once again. If you're ever on AOL instant messenger, and you're like, "Hey, I wish I could chat with some random fan right now, that sure would be fun!", drop me a line at sCyhigh02. Or come by this forum sometime, we got alotta real big fans here. Other than that... ummm... bye!

Happy B-day Jeff! Thanx for all these years of great music, which many of us use as a staple 2 many memories in our own lives. Can't wait 2 hear the new stuff.

Peace + Love,

AJ

:)

Keep doin' your thing Jeff!! I'm lookin' 4ward to the new album and the tours with FP. My #1 dream is that you and FP would make a true JJ+FP album again and also to see u guys perform live. Do some shows in the Bay Area ok? Haha anyways take good care man cuz ur gonna be DJing for a long time to come.

What up Jazzy Jeff, nuff props for all the hard you put in to entertain us fans, I wish you continued success and I hope that there's another JJFP album one day and I hope to see y'all perform live one day, one love!

-Big Ted

From New Jersey

Evening Jeff, I'd just like to add my thanks to the people who already have. Thanks so much for the music you've been creating for the past 20 or so years, it's untouchable. I'll be trying to get to any shows you can arrange in the uk along with the rest of the 'uk posse' haha. Also I'd specifically like to add thanks for The Magnificent (album), it got me thru many hard nights studying, that's something special you've made there - cheers again,

Jonny, North East England

ok guys. Im off to Philly in a few minutes so imma print this out for Jeff... Here is a pic of his portrait that Tim asked about awhile ago... SO u guys can see how huge it is...i put it on my mantle above the fireplace... I had it framed in the same beautiful frame of Left Eye's pic thats in her mother's house...

oh btw...do u guys see that oil painting that I started of Will a few years ago? hehe...

peace,

cookie

Edited by Hero1