JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PARTY STARTER ON THE CHARTS

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the video is out and all radio stations have it, I have no doubts that this song will be big.

has Will ever given us a reason to doubt him? (and dont even mention wild wild west lol). Its gonna be fine im sure.

Ha ha! Come on now Julie! Even Will himself admits WWW was a mistake!!! :lolsign:

Lol, Jada mentioned it too (BET awards). But Julie makes a good point. Will has a habit of making good choices when it comes to music... (well maybe not "Freakin It") but in general, lol.

hey! i happened to like "freakin it"! there was nothing wrong with that track!

Yeah I like that track too. It's not one of my favorite songs but I don't hate it as much as some people here.... and now this post has turned a different direction!!

:lolsign:

Back to "Party Starter" now... I'm glad it's rising up the charts fast!! I'm still waiting to hear it on my radio station.... I just know it will be a smash hit!! :wiggle:

the legend of bagger vance. I have no interest in golf and ive only seen it once. The best part was Wills funny accent and that was about it. Sorry for the off topic it was breaks fault.

Whose fault Julie?? Breaks of BRAKES!!!!! :mad:

:rofl:

• Admin

the thing is i dont think its officially been released yet.. when it is "going for adds" on radioandrecords.com then we'll know its really out and hopin 4 lots more spins.. the 28 spins are probably advance previews or sumthin