JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Post your Party Starter Remix

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper DJ :haha:

I guess i could call myself that as i have done some decent sized events. But im no mix master, i just try and play decent tunes and keep the crowd happy without any real mixing skills.

I've got to hook up my PC Speakers again so will give them a listen soon. I wont be expecting much, its just cool to hear what people have been doing with it and having fun trying to make remixes. I really suck at them myself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Mine's ready, now...FP meets CVP, drum 'n bass style.

Will Smith vs. Charlie Van Pelt - Groovicide Bomber (this is an indirect link that will take you to a page where you can download the file)

I had a heck of a time making it, and I hope y'all have a heck of a time listening to it. As I said before, I'm a big Will Smith fan, and I really hope you dig my reconstruction of "Party Starter."

Thanks in advance.

• Members

How do all of you make a remix of party starter.

I used Audacity (free sound file editor) in order to edit the acapella, and FL Studio 5 to program, sequence, and produce the beats and synths.

Thanks for your feedback, everyone. You'll be pleased to know that I think this has been my most successful release to date, and it's only been out about two days. :2thumbs:

Edited by X.N. Trick

• 3 weeks later...