JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This is hip hop culture in Italy..

TooFresh

Yo men! I got the college dropout last week and I must say that it's a great album, different from the other weaks we have to listen every day on the radio.. I think Kanye's album is fantastic expecially for his lyrics! I love songs like Throgh the wire, family business, never let me down, all falls down, we don't care... There's good stuff!! I don't know how the album is cosidered in US, but in Italy a magazine called 'Hip hop magazine' writes about it as a weak album, without something new or good...in his rewiew college dropout has 3stars and chicken and beer 4 stars... there's something wrong!! It talks bout the black album as a masterpiece but in my opinion Kanye is on a higher level..It's depressing!! :bang: :bang:

Well in the US it ain't that much better but at least there's props given to Kanye West by a great story in Vibe magazine and they consider Chicken and Beer to be mediocre, but Jay-Z has been gettin' more props and a lot of peopole are sad that he's retiring, but I'm glad that he is 'cause The Black Album shows that his skills are detierating and what's so great about "99 Problems"(the lyrics make no sense and that video is depressing, the only thing that's a'ight is the beat by Rick Rubin, the REAL hip-hop legend, if it wasn't for him, there wouldn't be Jay-Z)!! :cussing: It looks like no matter where you go, the state of hip-hop is down, Kanye is underrated! :tear:

Don't cry, guys! Hip Hop is large as long as u living and lovin it! There were always wack people, who called theirself "hip hop"... dat should no problem 4 real heads. Do ur thing and hear 2 da music u like and be happy! Enough said!

Peace
Fresh Stecki

Guest lambertj3
i agree with Daedalus Mortality 99 problems is off the hook,jay-z is one of the best , WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP HATING.JUST LISTEN TO WHO YOU LIKE AND LEAVE IT AT THAT!